2 of everything?

BananaBri

Hi guys.

I decided to give the plugin a try with a new project I'm working on.
I have noticed that the chrome extension is adding an item twice? I've uninstalled and tried again, but it still happens. See the screenshot to understand how it's doubling up?
I can work around it if I click on each item page in aliexpress, but it will always add the same item twice if I click on the quick add button in the aliexpress listings

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
ali.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi guys.

I decided to give the plugin a try with a new project I'm working on.
I have noticed that the chrome extension is adding an item twice? I've uninstalled and tried again, but it still happens. See the screenshot to understand how it's doubling up?
I can work around it if I click on each item page in aliexpress, but it will always add the same item twice if I click on the quick add button in the aliexpress listings

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
View attachment 5422
It seems that you have 2 AliDropship Google Chrome extensions. Please check your extensions list and delete one .

BananaBri

It seems that you have 2 AliDropship Google Chrome extensions. Please check your extensions list and delete one .
Hi Victoria - I have double checked, there is only one extension installed? I have also disabled all other extensions in case of a conflict, but it is still doing it?

BananaBri

I don't think it is a problem with the plugin, it seems to be the extension. I've been thinking, I'm using XP and Chrome is no longer updated, could that be the problem?
I can work round the doubling up problem, but my concern is when it comes to placing orders on Aliexpress - will it double up on them too? I will test later today. If so, I'll have to upgrade windows and Chrome...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I don't think it is a problem with the plugin, it seems to be the extension. I've been thinking, I'm using XP and Chrome is no longer updated, could that be the problem?
I can work round the doubling up problem, but my concern is when it comes to placing orders on Aliexpress - will it double up on them too? I will test later today. If so, I'll have to upgrade windows and Chrome...
We recommend to use the latest version of Chrome for proper work of extension.

BananaBri

UPDATE:

It is because Chrome is out of date... Everything working fine on a newer version.
It would be nice if Alidropship had an app! ;)