2 Months Site making $667.38 per month on 2.4K PageViews & 2400 Uniques

TechStorm99

Clothing and Accessories website generating over $400 in pure profit per month. The website is made with Alidropship Woo and WooCommerce and it contains 130 Products for Sale! A money making machine.

Sale Proof New 1.pngSale Proof New 2.pngTraffic 1.pngTraffic Demographic.pngTraffic Locations.png
The reason i sell this website is because i am a Medicine Student and i don't have much time at disposal. I tried to combine both, but i realized that i don't have time for both.
Mostly Ads were made on Instagram, using Instagram Shoutout. I also made some Posts on my Facebook Fan Page. The Traffic is 2400 Users per month on website, most of them are from USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, Spain and Italy.

Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?

Only expenses are hosting $10/month, i made Instagram Shoutouts and we spent $50-80 in first month.

How can the future owner improve the business?

As I said, in the sale will be included Personal Training and Support and also we will provide some marketing strategies brochures.

- We will focus on Facebook and Instagram FanPage

- Also, there are some other things you can do to increase revenue of the sales. At this moment we have the Instagram page which is more active than Facebook Page, more engaged with the Game Of Thrones Real Fans.

- Fanpage, the community on the fanpage is great but I just don't have enough time to keep posting in order to keep the page engaged.

- Publish more content, we have hundreds of good posts still in the que, this will increase traffic/revenue right away.

What is included in the sale?

-Premium Domain Got Fan Star

-Facebook Fanpage = 200 Fans + 200 Likes

-Email list = 22 Clients

-Training & Support 6 Months after the purchase was made = I will fully train you how to run this website and how to increase traffic/revenue

-All Materials ( Photos, Texts, Social Media Cover, Logo)

-Facebook page

-Instagram Page with 2500 Followers

-SSL Certificate lifetime license for this website

-SEO Service Integrated

-WooNotification

-LiveChat on Website

The profit of this website is about $400 per month. The pricing formula is *3 at all products, and the products which cost $1 are $12 on my website. So i have over 50% Margins!

I will attach the Screenshots of WooCommerce reports and also Google Analytics Statistics!

I can provide Live PayPal Proof for anyone who is interested in this Business. Payment will be made Via PayPal!

Send an offer with your price!

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO BUY THE WEBSITE!

!GOOD LUCK!

We will make a Powerful Website with the new owner!

Last edited:

subinbabu

the website is nice, even your generating revenue of $400/month and you still using the free woocommerce theme that too with a link back to author website and also powered by WordPress I don't think this is a professional way, why?

TechStorm99

the website is nice, even your generating revenue of $400/month and you still using the free woocommerce theme that too with a link back to author website and also powered by WordPress I don't think this is a professional way, why?
I know this is a free theme, but our customers didn't know that. I think this is more important. This is your opinion, but the business is generating revenue even if it is a free or a premium theme. You can have a premium theme to be professional and in the end to have $0 revenue per month!

subinbabu

I know this is a free theme, but our customers didn't know that. I think this is more important. This is your opinion, but the business is generating revenue even if it is a free or a premium theme. You can have a premium theme to be professional and in the end to have $0 revenue per month!
Cheer Bro, I just expressed my opinion, your website is nice looking, if possible try to hide free theme link...thank you

marketingexpert

yes your right, this is just a turnkey website any one can create and import products, after examining his website , not worth even for $50, because social followers you can purchase from third party sites and he is telling ssl certificate will be valid for lifetime, but you can check ssl validity will be end this year 27 dec 2018, i just want to make people aware about fraud activities, am not saying he is a fraud, just creating awareness and anyone interested in this site please pay money through PAYPAL ONLY, because if anything happens wrong, you can easily request for refund through PAYPAL, thats y majority of the people prefer PAYPAL ,thank you!!!!

TechStorm99

yes your right, this is just a turnkey website any one can create and import products, after examining his website , not worth even for $50, because social followers you can purchase from third party sites and he is telling ssl certificate will be valid for lifetime, but you can check ssl validity will be end this year 27 dec 2018, i just want to make people aware about fraud activities, am not saying he is a fraud, just creating awareness and anyone interested in this site please pay money through PAYPAL ONLY, because if anything happens wrong, you can easily request for refund through PAYPAL, thats y majority of the people prefer PAYPAL ,thank you!!!!
I think your place is not here! You don't even know what you are saying. The Followers are real and real engagement at every post! I can prove with PayPal that the website is making money and our customers!