1and1.co.uk hosting

sheebs

Hi
I am hosting with 1and1.co.uk on wordpress. Can I buy your plugin , is it compatible please?

Thanks
Sheebs

Jess

Compatible with wordpress yes. Compatible with 1and1... Debatable. Had horrible experience with them in the past. Just Google 1and1 reviews.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi
I am hosting with 1and1.co.uk on wordpress. Can I buy your plugin , is it compatible please?

Thanks
Sheebs
Hello , we recommend AliDropship Hosting - this is 48$ per 1 year plus free SSL for 6 months. This is perfect for dropshipping sites and our product.
Also we recommend GoDaddy hosting or Hostgator.

Jess

Honestly i'd stay away from GoDaddy and especially Hostgator. Anyone reading this should also stay away from any EIG owned hosts. Any host taken over by them has gone down hill. (Google is your friend :))

sheebs

thanks for the reply guys. I already purchased from 1and1 and now hope it works with alidropship plugin

sheebs

Hello , we recommend AliDropship Hosting - this is 48$ per 1 year plus free SSL for 6 months. This is perfect for dropshipping sites and our product.
Victoria
Will the plugin work on 1and1, if not will you refund the money? Simple question :)
answer please

Jess

Doubt they would give you a refund as it's not their fault at that point. 1and1 is a horrible host. If you are serious about your site you should get a better host as mentioned before.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Victoria
Will the plugin work on 1and1, if not will you refund the money? Simple question :)
answer please
We have 30 days money back guarantee and it is better to use another Hosting Providers as I told you already: we recommend AliDropship Hosting - this is 48$ per 1 year plus free SSL for 6 months. This is perfect for dropshipping sites and our product.