150+ products sent to draft

wmghori

I run product update on weekly schedule. After today's run more than 150 products were sent to draft as it shows the quantity of all variations were set to zero. I checked each product on aliexpress website they all are available.

Is this just me or happening to other users too?

Jin Jie

I run product update on weekly schedule. After today's run more than 150 products were sent to draft as it shows the quantity of all variations were set to zero. I checked each product on aliexpress website they all are available.

Is this just me or happening to other users too?
YES, It's happening to my products too!
Looking forward to a fixed version.

same goes to me. also when I try to import product from AE and go to import list, no details available. please fix it

Attachments

• errorimport.png
    errorimport.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
this is what i get from admin

Before importing the product, please authorize the AliExpress API First.

To authorize your AliExpress API, please go to AliDropship (in the orange box) => AliExpress Login => click Login => Get Code => Sign in with your AliExpress account credentials => Authorize => copy the code => get back to your WordPress dashboard and paste it => click Code Verification. Done!

try this and it should be ok

somaslouti1

It could be a glitch on the platform or something specific to your setup. Have you tried reaching out to customer support?

kdb

For those who face problems in updating the products:

1. Login to your aliexpress account
2. Then reauthorize your account with aliExpress and get to API KEY
3. Reset your all your products. (Export all products before running reset)
4. After that update your products (enable move products that are no longer available to the draft)
5. For the products that are in draft, find an alternate product supplier.

Thanks to @Sergei

best regards,

kdb