100k Insta Journey

Rewall

Hello Alidorpship Community!

I've set myself a new goal and this time I will conquer Instagram.

First I will introduce myself properly, I'm Rewall and I've been learning about drop shipping for 1+ year now. I've learned a lot and I'm super happy that I choose to try drop shipping out! I've had decent success for a couple of months now with a revenue of 26 700$
1830-37461aad330b72afced35cf79092493a.jpg

The way I've achieved this is simply through Facebook ads. I've spent more hours than I can count researching about different methods, what numbers to look at, know when you are onto something, etc. At this moment I've 2 stores and they're running alright by my definition.

I've experienced a lot of unstable results from Facebook
lately, I've given this more thought and made a decision to aim for something more stable. I'm looking for other, better and cheaper opportunities to drive traffic and conversion to my stores. Now I've come up with an idea, it's not unique and I believe people have been doing this for many years. However, I think my strength is research and knowledge and this will result in me succeeding with this type of strategy (I hope :)) I'm no expert by any mean and I think no one is. I look at this business as a game, let me give you an example. If I play chess with someone that has only played the game twice and I've played the games 1000's times. The odds for me winning that game would be huge, and its the same with this (drop shipping) The more you play the game, the better you get with it.

Now I'm changing the game, I'm still going to do Facebook ads but my goal is to get a better result with less cost per purchase. Let me finally get down to business. My 1 goal is to reach 100k followers at Instagram as you can see in the headline of this thread. The way I will accomplish this is a bit darkish. What I mean is that the method could be questionable. Let me go a bit more in-depth.

My goal:
Get 100k Instagram followers, use them to drive traffic to my site and hopefully increase conversions.
Now you think, this is a really old strategy what is this dude up to. Well, its all about the method I will use to get these followers.

I will try to update you guys 2-3 times a week with my progress.
My weekly goal is:
- Get good aged Instagram account (min. 2years old)
- Find a really good bot that can possibly run a lot of accounts
- Proxies to my Instagram accounts
- Hosting
- Sweet looking landing page
- Start to warm up Instagram accounts

I really hope someone here has some experience already that can share with me and be giving me tips and ideas! For the rest, just follow and learn, if you have any question hopefully I can help and answer them :D

Now its time to get working!

Attachments

• Bilde av revenue.png
    Bilde av revenue.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 59

Peter

Hi Rewall, all the best with your journey.

My method of building Instagram is white hat, just posting regularly and following/unfollowing etc, lots of manual work but done daily it's not that bad. Looking forward to your progress reports on building your Instagram accounts

Rewall

Hi Rewall, all the best with your journey.

My method of building Instagram is white hat, just posting regularly and following/unfollowing etc, lots of manual work but done daily it's not that bad. Looking forward to your progress reports on building your Instagram accounts

Hello, Peter and thank you! I really respect your way of growing your Instagram account! For me, I plan on scaling this so massive that it would be impossible. What is your end goal? Good luck to you too :)

Thanks for sharing!, Can you tell us how many followers you have now?

Hello, Lucas and thanks for your post! Sure, read my update and I will answer your question! :)

Update 1:

First, I will apologize for the late update. I've been so busy lately! I'm working full time 07-18 full time in RL! That is no excuse, but I guess I'll use it anyways :p I will work on getting better at posting updates in the future. This also motivates me and at the same time, I hope for some suggestions and tips. I'm no pro by any means!

Oki, so lets dive into it!

I bought 10 aged Instagram accounts which are 4 years+ I was kinda surprised by the price for these accounts, not more than 1,5-2$ each. And guys, as a bonus they came with their own proxies!! BUT, that's not all each of the accounts also came with a pre-lander site.

Let me explain why pre-lander is so important. To keep my accounts safe from being banned on Instagram I will have to use a pre-lander. instagram will recognize my domain and main landing page if I've let's say 100 accounts pointing to my main landing page. Instead, I will use different URL all directs to a pre-lander and from there you will be directed to the main landing page. I will have max 5 accounts with the same link pointing to my pre-lander with the same URL.

All these accounts have 0-16 followers so I'll just say I've 10 accounts with 0 followers.

Then I purchased a bot, after reading forth and back I made my decision! I'm pretty excited to see how this bot works, and after I've been testing it and it proves that its perfect for my setup I will tell you guys. First off I will only test 1 account and have it warming up. This means low follow/unfollow rate. On this 1 account I'm testing as I write this I'm doing 450follow and 450 unfollow. I think the accounts are good for the double but I'm doing this slow and better safe than sorry!

I also purchased VPS server. This is for my bot, so I can run it 24/7 without any interruptions. Not much to say about this. It's a windows 64bit server. The bot is pretty lightweight, actually so lightweight that I think it could manage hundreds of accounts.

Hosting and domain, I've also purchased hosting & domain to my main landing page. this is offshore hosting since my method is pretty blackhat I'm afraid that any US LLC would not allow the kinda site I'm running. So to be sure and prevent any future problem I solve this with a hosting service stationed in EU.

Landing page. I've purchased a unique landing page from ppl who know what they're doing! This i where people are going to opt-in so this site is crucial! I would never design and do this by myself!

So right now I'm testing one account as I wrote earlier, I've not run into any problems yet! But I'm only 6 hours into my first session so we will see how it goes.
It's not that much to write about progress since I've used a lot of time fixing and setting up my setup, now I'm almost done! (little problems on my Landing page but I will resolve this within the weekend)

The next days I will keep testing my one account and if its keep going I will add accounts and see where it gets me. I'm really excited to test this setup and see if I could make some money out of it. I've done some research and did some math! To give you guys a perspective on the potential here:

1 account, when done warming up and the perfect setup I could follow up to 3500 ppl everyday. It's not uncommon that 20-30% follow back which means approximately 850 ppl/24hour. With only 10 accounts running these numbers I could do 8500 followers a day. This is all theoretical, but just to show you guys the potential.

I also forgot to mention that I've got approved by a CPA network which will provide me with ads that I can earn money off! That's it, for now, guys, stay tuned for next update and if you have any tips suggestions I would appreciate it :D

mushrukh

Hello, Peter and thank you! I really respect your way of growing your Instagram account! For me, I plan on scaling this so massive that it would be impossible. What is your end goal? Good luck to you too :)

Hello, Lucas and thanks for your post! Sure, read my update and I will answer your question! :)

Update 1:

First, I will apologize for the late update. I've been so busy lately! I'm working full time 07-18 full time in RL! That is no excuse, but I guess I'll use it anyways :p I will work on getting better at posting updates in the future. This also motivates me and at the same time, I hope for some suggestions and tips. I'm no pro by any means!

Oki, so lets dive into it!

I bought 10 aged Instagram accounts which are 4 years+ I was kinda surprised by the price for these accounts, not more than 1,5-2$ each. And guys, as a bonus they came with their own proxies!! BUT, that's not all each of the accounts also came with a pre-lander site.

Let me explain why pre-lander is so important. To keep my accounts safe from being banned on Instagram I will have to use a pre-lander. instagram will recognize my domain and main landing page if I've let's say 100 accounts pointing to my main landing page. Instead, I will use different URL all directs to a pre-lander and from there you will be directed to the main landing page. I will have max 5 accounts with the same link pointing to my pre-lander with the same URL.

All these accounts have 0-16 followers so I'll just say I've 10 accounts with 0 followers.

Then I purchased a bot, after reading forth and back I made my decision! I'm pretty excited to see how this bot works, and after I've been testing it and it proves that its perfect for my setup I will tell you guys. First off I will only test 1 account and have it warming up. This means low follow/unfollow rate. On this 1 account I'm testing as I write this I'm doing 450follow and 450 unfollow. I think the accounts are good for the double but I'm doing this slow and better safe than sorry!

I also purchased VPS server. This is for my bot, so I can run it 24/7 without any interruptions. Not much to say about this. It's a windows 64bit server. The bot is pretty lightweight, actually so lightweight that I think it could manage hundreds of accounts.

Hosting and domain, I've also purchased hosting & domain to my main landing page. this is offshore hosting since my method is pretty blackhat I'm afraid that any US LLC would not allow the kinda site I'm running. So to be sure and prevent any future problem I solve this with a hosting service stationed in EU.

Landing page. I've purchased a unique landing page from ppl who know what they're doing! This i where people are going to opt-in so this site is crucial! I would never design and do this by myself!

So right now I'm testing one account as I wrote earlier, I've not run into any problems yet! But I'm only 6 hours into my first session so we will see how it goes.
It's not that much to write about progress since I've used a lot of time fixing and setting up my setup, now I'm almost done! (little problems on my Landing page but I will resolve this within the weekend)

The next days I will keep testing my one account and if its keep going I will add accounts and see where it gets me. I'm really excited to test this setup and see if I could make some money out of it. I've done some research and did some math! To give you guys a perspective on the potential here:

1 account, when done warming up and the perfect setup I could follow up to 3500 ppl everyday. It's not uncommon that 20-30% follow back which means approximately 850 ppl/24hour. With only 10 accounts running these numbers I could do 8500 followers a day. This is all theoretical, but just to show you guys the potential.

I also forgot to mention that I've got approved by a CPA network which will provide me with ads that I can earn money off! That's it, for now, guys, stay tuned for next update and if you have any tips suggestions I would appreciate it :D
All the best and keep posting

Rewall

Update 2

Short update guys,

I ran my test account for some hours today and I'm pretty happy with the result.

1879-595fadbe7fecbb5e8b6105cbb57e2179.jpg

1.png 2.png
This confirms what I was hoping, a follow back ratio of 20-30%.

I've ordered a custom video to my landing page showing proof of what my service will do. I think this will increase conversion ratio.

Now, will add my link, profile picture etc on the test account and start to drive traffic to my landing page to see how this goes.

Total accounts running: 1
Total followers: 281

Direct Webstore

My method of building Instagram is white hat

The BEST method for a long lasting business in my opinion. Shady, dishonest methods, fake Facebook accounts, fake Instagram and other social media accounts, sticking ads on fake article pages with stolen articles, rewriting stolen articles, harvesting emails from WHOIS, SPAMMING, lying, conning, coniving etc, etc are only good for a quick buck, but not for a reputable long term business. You don't see eBay and Amazon using those tactics, do you? Just my opinion. I believe the old "Honesty is the best policy", working hard on your site, writing quality original articles, adding real and useful content to your site and building it into an "Authority site" pays off more in the long run. :)

I really hope someone here has some experience already that can share with me and be giving me tips and ideas!

I'm not sure, but I think I've seen a couple of Indian guys on this forum that specialize in this sort of thing ... you should check them out if this is the route you choose. Good luck with your journey! :)

Last edited: