100+ products and it took 6gb of hard drive space on alidropship hosting

Bar

Hello everyone,

I am wondering why it took almost 6gb of storage on my hosting when I only have around 100+ products. I am using alidropship gold hosting I am targetting 300-500 products added to my store but at this rate even if I have their platinum hosting it would still take all the disc space.

I hope everyone can help me with this one.

Best Regards,
Bar

Bar

So alidropship support helped me on this. Apparently, it was updraft app who causes the problem. Now the issue has been fixed. Thanks Alidropship Support!

Bedivir

Nice that you fixed it. I always face the same issue with the updraft. I have alidropship hosting but with 1000 products. Once I had a problem when information about my customers was removed from my HDD. I do not know why but I stored it in that kind of EXCEL form xD. Likely they helped me https://www.salvagedata.com/hard-drive-recovery/.
What kind of products are you targeting? I have a problem with the PayPal system. My API data drops the whole time. Im tired of it. How do I need to correctly configure this API data and how do I set up payment acceptance for my personal account?