10 Things To Consider About Etsy Drop Shipping

Christina

Administrator
AliExpress drop shipping is a fairly well-researched business model, while Etsy drop shipping still remains a mystery for the majority of entrepreneurs. In this article, we try figuring it out whether Etsy is a good choice for opening and running a drop shipping venture, and look at this platform from different angles.

- READ ARTICLE -

imani-571554-unsplash-2.jpg

Direct Webstore

These articles saying that all other dropshipping methods are unworkable and implying that Alidropship is the only workable solution could be damaging to Alidropships credibility. I think your articles should just stick to Alidropship related topics and forget about bad mouthing other methods. Especially when it's not true. It just looks bad. At least to me. I know one guy who is doing very well dropshipping with Etsy/Shopify and some plugin that imports Etsy products. (Don't know what it's called) I love all the other articles though. :)

Christina

Administrator
These articles saying that all other dropshipping methods are unworkable and implying that Alidropship is the only workable solution could be damaging to Alidropships credibility. I think your articles should just stick to Alidropship related topics and forget about bad mouthing other methods. Especially when it's not true. It just looks bad. At least to me. I know one guy who is doing very well dropshipping with Etsy/Shopify and some plugin that imports Etsy products. (Don't know what it's called) I love all the other articles though. :)

Hello, thank you for the feedback!
We're sorry to hear that you've considered this article to be an example of 'bad mouthing' other ecommerce methods.
Here, we specifically concentrated on BOTH the advantages and disadvantages of doing dropshipping through Etsy, and explained what are the technical/legal aspects you should consider in this case.
It is absolutely up to you to decide which supply platform or tech solution to choose for your venture, and we respect everyone's right to make their own choice. Our mission here is to solely educate the reader about the possiblities and limitations of this or that business model.
Thank you for your time!