1 ULTIMATE Turnkey Store Package website for Sale

Theera

I would like to sell 1 Ultimate package website of alidropship with alidropship hosting (End 12/2018) This package is perfect for those who want a 100% hassle-free start and immediate profits.

www.artgiftworld.com (Just deliver to me on 22 Dec 2017) (no sell but have some abandon cart) 744 Products

As you know Ultimate website with hosting cost me more than $899 from this link >>https://alidropship.com/start-new-business/
and I would sell for $300 or you can offer

The reason I have to sell because I just have got the full time job with Law and Account Firm in my country (Thailand)
(This is my fb https://www.facebook.com/peng.theera ) as you can see I have graduate Law and Account so I get a job in law firm - which have to work from 9.00AM till late, that mean I will have no time to market my 2 webstore and to do anything with them so I would like to sell to who want to have them.

- You can get full life time support from alidropship.
- Lift time license Social media promo tool : Social Rabbit
- You will get On-site SEO : Meta data, Google indexing, social bookmarking, home page SEO article
- You will get Social pages : FB, Twitter, G+, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest
- Fully support for everything because they are ultimate package and you can fully control it and ask support from professional alidropship staff.

Please Feel free to contact me and offer the price you are willing to pay on pmruetusatorn@gmail.com and skype is pmruetusatorn@gmail.com ( I only accept paypal)

Thank you for your support and help me for this.
Theera M.

Attachments

• Artgiftworldtraffic.jpg
    Artgiftworldtraffic.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 64
  • Stuffandgadgetraffic.jpg
    Stuffandgadgetraffic.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Stuffandgadgetsale.jpg
    Stuffandgadgetsale.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Art support.png
    Art support.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Stuff support.png
    Stuff support.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Sold 1.png
    Sold 1.png
    149 KB · Views: 53
  • Sold 2.png
    Sold 2.png
    147.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Traffic.png
    Traffic.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 49
  • traffic1.png
    traffic1.png
    202.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Theera

Before I have 2 website to be sold and Someone just bought one website of mine already, and another one website left , someone please help me

Thank you for helping me

Last edited:

Theera

This is really weird..... You made a thread in which you are selling website www.artgiftworld.com
Now you say it is sold but you need help...... Help with what? So confusing!
Sorry to make you confuse , before I have 2 website to sell and someone just bought one website so I ask if anyone help me to buy another website, that’s it

kevgl

No problem, it happens. So you would like help with how and where to sell your created websites. Or you would like to buy a website? In the last case i recommend you to see what's on the forum. In the first case, add some more info about your sites (URL) in order to get people encouraged to check them out.

www.artgiftworld.com is sold?

Theera

No problem, it happens. So you would like help with how and where to sell your created websites. Or you would like to buy a website? In the last case i recommend you to see what's on the forum. In the first case, add some more info about your sites (URL) in order to get people encouraged to check them out.

www.artgiftworld.com is sold?
Yes , I would like to sell art gift world.com