$0 Price problem + Product update Issue + tabs unresponsive at times

Ahmed Dropships

Hello Yaros and other Forum members :)

I m facing these issues Please help!
-> the price of the product automatically sets to $0 and does not change even after i run the 'Update job'

-> Moreover when i tried to find the link of the product in the Supplier Tab (in order to fetch the product again) the link vanished. (Product was still there on Aliexpress , wasn't deleted or anything)

-> Also the tabs (on edit product page i.e >General >Variations >Inventory >Shipping become unresponsive for some products)
for example if when i click Supplier tab , i doesn't switch to supplier tab details, i have attached an image also (i clicked inventory and i showed me inventory tab jumbled up with General tab, other tabs not opening)

P.S i have the Updated version of both theme and Plugin !2.PNG

in the above image i clicked supplier tab but it seems to be unresponsive! tried many times, ^

plugin issue.PNG
in this image the two tabs with jumbled up text ( or idk what)

Jack

Having similiar issue.
My price even though is updated on the Product options page reverts back to "0" when browsed through the website. Price is always $0

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Yaros and other Forum members :)

I m facing these issues Please help!
-> the price of the product automatically sets to $0 and does not change even after i run the 'Update job'

-> Moreover when i tried to find the link of the product in the Supplier Tab (in order to fetch the product again) the link vanished. (Product was still there on Aliexpress , wasn't deleted or anything)

-> Also the tabs (on edit product page i.e >General >Variations >Inventory >Shipping become unresponsive for some products)
for example if when i click Supplier tab , i doesn't switch to supplier tab details, i have attached an image also (i clicked inventory and i showed me inventory tab jumbled up with General tab, other tabs not opening)

P.S i have the Updated version of both theme and Plugin !View attachment 147

in the above image i clicked supplier tab but it seems to be unresponsive! tried many times, ^

View attachment 148
in this image the two tabs with jumbled up text ( or idk what)
I think that you have a problem with JS scripts. Please contact support (To check they will need access to the admin panel).

Jack

I have experienced another relevant issue especially if the currency for the item price if different from the default currency.
In my case, i use USD as default, but I am selling a country specific item for a friend, and thus my default currency in my case is MYR.
When I select MYR as the currency, specify the price, Apply to All, Save Changes/Update, the product page lists the item as US$ 0.00 instead of the actual price (for. eg) MYR550.

How can we fix this or is there a workaround for the time being? I am starting to sell in different countries, and selling (country-only) items in the local currency is beneficial to the buyer and hopefully lead to easier sales.

Vitaly Kukin

Administrator
Staff member
I have experienced another relevant issue especially if the currency for the item price if different from the default currency.
In my case, i use USD as default, but I am selling a country specific item for a friend, and thus my default currency in my case is MYR.
When I select MYR as the currency, specify the price, Apply to All, Save Changes/Update, the product page lists the item as US$ 0.00 instead of the actual price (for. eg) MYR550.

How can we fix this or is there a workaround for the time being? I am starting to sell in different countries, and selling (country-only) items in the local currency is beneficial to the buyer and hopefully lead to easier sales.
To sell in the currency, such as MYR, you need to select settings "Default Currency": MYR and "Payment Currency": MYR. "Payment Currency" should be the one that is available to you in the payment system in your country (some countries have restrictions to receive payments)
I just did everything that you describe on my site. And everything works fine. Perhaps in "Additional currency" no one that is listed in the product.