✅ [AGE/VERIFIED] FACEBOOK ACCOUNT LIMIT 250$ + BUSINESS MANAGER ACCOUNT LIMIT 250$/1500$/UNLIMITED LOWEST PRICE !!!!

I have personal ad account with 250$ and 1500$ limit daily, it's best account this time. No drop limit spending daily!!!
Pm me telegram: @minhnq or skype: viic.it
ERRWR7Y.jpg

I have personal ad account with 1500$ and 250$ limit daily, it's best account this time.
:P

Already added a payment card and the limit won't drop !!! <3 <3 <3
:arrow:
Pm me telegram: @minhnq or skype: viic.it

dqyDETL.jpg

สวัสดี ฉันต้องการ ตอบกลับที
BM with FB personal ad account limit 1500$ daily spending for sale in bulk. You can use pixels and run ads on BM as usual. Accounts that already have a spending history are very powerful. :p :p :p
Contact me now to get a good price :p :p :p
Telegram: @minhnq or skype: viic.it

TJuO0nd.jpg

BbThfqI.jpg

I offer the strongest account on the market today !!! :p:
BM with FB personal ad account limit 250$/1500$/unlimited daily spending for sale.
You can use pixels and run ads on BM as usual.
Accounts that already have a spending history are very powerful, 100% no limit drop :p

cFNpadH.jpg

The strongest accounts on the market today for sale !!! :p:
BM linked with FB personal ad account limit 250$/1500$/unlimited daily spending for sale.
Accounts that already have spending in the past, added payment card alreade, very powerful, 100% no limit drop :p

NlQ3sTw.jpg

cFNpadH.jpg

I have personal ad account with 1500$ and unlimited for sale
- my accounts has threshold 25-50$
- Added payment card already no drop limit for sure
- have some bills from past spending history
- Very strong for run ads

BM linked with FB personal ad account limit 250$/1500$/unlimited daily spending for sale.
Accounts that already have spending in the past, added payment card alreade, very powerful, 100% no limit drop :p
7nEUGYo.jpg
fatima

ahmedfathy

Never buy from this guy. He is a scammer.
I paid him 70$ dollars and the account He gave me got disabled immediately after creating my first campaign.
I asked him for support to verify identity and he refused.

He will not help you if you have any problem and no support at all and will blame you all the time.

I have all screenshots to prove what I'm saying.

I have filed a dispute against him on paypal and just waiting.

I'm so sad that the administrator on this platform are leaving him on this forum to scam people and they never take any action.

I need some from the forum administrator or the moderators to contact me to send you all the screenshots.

BIjMU29.jpg

ZK3MA0l.jpg

This is the business and I always have to deal with assholes like this.
Anyway I'm still happy because I know I always have great friends who are my great customers.

Thank you very much, my customers !

1629064779743.png

George96

This is the business and I always have to deal with assholes like this.
Anyway I'm still happy because I know I always have great friends who are my great customers.

Thank you very much, my customers !

View attachment 15052
Omg you really stupid, do you really ask personally your customers do defending you in a public forum ? LoooL

You are obviously a scammer and people must stay away from you.

Omg you really stupid, do you really ask personally your customers do defending you in a public forum ? LoooL

You are obviously a scammer and people must stay away from you.
All my clients come from these forums. You are the real idiot, don't create any more fake accounts and call your friends here and bring my topic to the top, I'm honored, you cowards haha :p