‘Order shipped’ notification is not sending notifications automatically once order status is shipped on aliexpress

yr219

Hi All,

For a long time we are using the Alidropship plugin & we have noticed ‘Order shipped’ notification is not sending notifications automatically once order status is shipped on aliexpress. Although Purchase email notification is working fine whenever the order is received and email notification get automatically generated & sent to the customer. But when the order gets shipped, the same does not generate the notification email automatically. Instead every time we have to login to the plugin and enter the orders section & then the mail automatically gets generated & gets sent or sometimes we need to change the order status to shipped & then the mail gets generated. How can we solve this to get the order status synced automatically as soon as its marked as shipped on ali & generate a mail from our store & send update to the customer.
Thanks.

Christina

Administrator
Hi All,

For a long time we are using the Alidropship plugin & we have noticed ‘Order shipped’ notification is not sending notifications automatically once order status is shipped on aliexpress. Although Purchase email notification is working fine whenever the order is received and email notification get automatically generated & sent to the customer. But when the order gets shipped, the same does not generate the notification email automatically. Instead every time we have to login to the plugin and enter the orders section & then the mail automatically gets generated & gets sent or sometimes we need to change the order status to shipped & then the mail gets generated. How can we solve this to get the order status synced automatically as soon as its marked as shipped on ali & generate a mail from our store & send update to the customer.
Thanks.

Hello, yr219!
Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue? Thank you!

My email notification also messed up. I experienced this after the upgrade from php 5.6 to 7.2. At first, all my payment gateways were enabled. But the only gateway i have is paypal. I visited my order page and found out that I lost 2 customers because they ordered cash on delivery since they were not able to process it on credit/debit card which i dont have. And noticed that there are no email notifications about the order. Support tried testing paypal gateway and of coures its working coz thats the only one i have. But their test order did not generate email notifications as well. Tried testing it again but it wont generate email notif. Tried reaching out with sparkpost but i cant get through because i need to log in to my sparkpost acct which my bad i cant remember it anymore. I havent received any updates from support after the holiday. Sent email yesterday to anna but no notifications yet. I am now completely disappointed with what i am experiencing now. Can someone help me if not from the support/hosting to resolve this issue? I am using alidropship original. Hoping to hear from anyone.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
My email notification also messed up. I experienced this after the upgrade from php 5.6 to 7.2. At first, all my payment gateways were enabled. But the only gateway i have is paypal. I visited my order page and found out that I lost 2 customers because they ordered cash on delivery since they were not able to process it on credit/debit card which i dont have. And noticed that there are no email notifications about the order. Support tried testing paypal gateway and of coures its working coz thats the only one i have. But their test order did not generate email notifications as well. Tried testing it again but it wont generate email notif. Tried reaching out with sparkpost but i cant get through because i need to log in to my sparkpost acct which my bad i cant remember it anymore. I havent received any updates from support after the holiday. Sent email yesterday to anna but no notifications yet. I am now completely disappointed with what i am experiencing now. Can someone help me if not from the support/hosting to resolve this issue? I am using alidropship original. Hoping to hear from anyone.
Hello, you need to set up your email notifications properly, these links will help you:
https://help.alidropship.com/settings/email-notifications/pepipost
https://help.alidropship.com/settings/email-notifications/email-notifications-setup

bchau

My email notification is also not working I am using the smtp from my web hosting. it used to be working before I updated to php 7.2. Do I have to use the paid mailing services to get this working? Please help