Duplicate function has been found: please deactivate and uninstall DropshipMe plugin.

aonali

I am getting this error message on my website.
AliDropship Woo plugin warning: Duplicate function has been found: please deactivate and uninstall DropshipMe plugin. You are trying to install AliDropship Woo and DropshipMe plugins together. Note that AliDropship Woo includes DropshipMe database and functions.

Should I uninstall the DropshipMe plugin? If I do so, what will happen to the products that I added through DropshipMe plugin?

I am getting this error message on my website.

Should I uninstall the DropshipMe plugin? If I do so, what will happen to the products that I added through DropshipMe plugin?
Hello, it's not a conflict, it is just a duplicate function. If you have AliDropship Woo plugin, you have the same product database and functions as DropshipMe has - everything is already integrated into AliDropship Woo. If you have some imports left in DropshipMe, they should be transferred into AliDropship admin area as well, please check it in Import section - Import Products in the top right corner. Your products should be available as well. Please check in Imports history of AliWoo if these products have Imported/Re-import button. So, you can deactivate DropshipMe now and continue importing edited products from the database with the help of AliDropship. In case of any issues, please contact our support team.