Your Thoughts On Social Rabbit ( feedback )

Ronald

Why is the post grabber not working for me? It says"I twas trying to grab this page-xxxxxxx- but something went wrong!"

The Only good thing about the plugin is the instagram poster. Worst part of the plugin is the facebook poster. It is horrible to configure and also the posts were not happening to the way it was intended.

Helen Cheng

Thanks to the team and project Manager, my basic custom store was completed very quickly. I've been adding more products and categories for the past few weeks which I think there're more products displayed now. Mine is a women general store and I'm a beginner, so now it's like how am I to do the promotion of the store. I went to Add-ons but there isn't Social Rabbit there anymore for purchase. My social media is only on FB so far. I need advice and guidance.

Elena

The Only good thing about the plugin is the instagram poster. Worst part of the plugin is the facebook poster. It is horrible to configure and also the posts were not happening to the way it was intended.

Facebook changed some rules recently, we will add new information in the Guide soon.
1. Update your Facebook app using this short guide, follow these steps:
https://socialrabbitplugin.com/codex/1-how-to-create-the-app-for-facebook/
+ add your website link in the Privacy Policy field also

Then re-authorize your Facebook page in the Rabbit.

Elena

Thanks to the team and project Manager, my basic custom store was completed very quickly. I've been adding more products and categories for the past few weeks which I think there're more products displayed now. Mine is a women general store and I'm a beginner, so now it's like how am I to do the promotion of the store. I went to Add-ons but there isn't Social Rabbit there anymore for purchase. My social media is only on FB so far. I need advice and guidance.

You can order the Rabbit here - https://socialrabbitplugin.com

tajamal

Going to buy this now, I already purchased the countdown timer and Aliaffliate, Alidropship plugin. Is there any discount offer for me? As I'm your regular costumer.

meeyule

Hi everyone, the people that have used social rabbit i was wondering if you could give me your feedback on social rabbit has it helped your business? would you recommend it ? I would love your feedback before I look at purchasing. Thanks
SocialRabbit is a great tool to automate your social media posting. If you use it wisely, it will help to grow your social media accounts, and save you a lot of time.

There are, however, some features that are NOT good to use, in my opinion.

The "comment spinner" on the Promoter section. I've turned mine off. I can spot users using it a mile of, when I get random comments on my posts, and I'm sure anyone else using social media for a while can as well. And no matter how much you tweak it, there are always going to be situations where it can be inappropriate, to say the least. Imagine if someone posts something like "My mother died last night. I'm totally crushed", and you comment "Awesome!" or "How curious" or something like that?

The Post grabber. On Facebook it's not too bad, but I learned that it can be a very bad idea to use it on Instagram. I turned it on before going to bed, and it grabbed 16 posts while I was asleep, and I had 20 new followers when I woke up. What I also had, however, was a mailbox full of angry messages, asking me who had given me the right to post their content without their permission. (My niche is fitness, and most of the pics that were shared were professional pics of Instagram influencers - in a different niche it might not be so bad)

Also, one needs to be careful about the frequency of posting. If SocialRabbit posts too often, it could get your social media account suspended or even banned.

So while it's a very useful tool, think very carefully about every part of it, and how it could possibly affect your business negatively. The poster, blog poster, gallery poster etc. are great, but be careful with the other tools in the package :)

Tablazines

I've been looking for help for my issues with Social Rabbit for like a week and nothing. The plugin is good.. but the support is severely lacking. If you're paying monthly for something... I would expect support to respond more quickly. So far i'm paying for a product that I've already lost days of service.

Dylan-

I've been looking for help for my issues with Social Rabbit for like a week and nothing. The plugin is good.. but the support is severely lacking. If you're paying monthly for something... I would expect support to respond more quickly. So far i'm paying for a product that I've already lost days of service.

Do you get more traffic to your webshop?

Tablazines

Yes, but when it was working properly... I got a lot more traffic... the way it's working now it's looking way too automated and I'm thinking of canceling it until they get their issues together.

For instance... I've uploaded 50 photos in my gallery... it literally choses 3 of those photos and it post it ALL THE TIME defeating the whole purpose of the plugin which is to make the post look natural.

Do you get more traffic to your webshop?

Cookie

Yes, but when it was working properly... I got a lot more traffic... the way it's working now it's looking way too automated and I'm thinking of canceling it until they get their issues together.

For instance... I've uploaded 50 photos in my gallery... it literally choses 3 of those photos and it post it ALL THE TIME defeating the whole purpose of the plugin which is to make the post look natural.

Ae you using the original Alidropship or the woo version ? May I ask please ?

Cookie

OK, reason I asked is, I am also on original.

here's my take. I signed up with SR after surfing and combing mos alternatives for 2 weeks before 1 March. Signed up on 1 March for the monthly but it is acting up after 10days.

For me its still too short a time to say if its good or bad but fo the past week it keeps asking me for the licence key and I contacted them, alidopship said something about getting a refund via paypal and then paying again using CC.

So am not sure if I wanna stick with it. Your views ?

Cookie

The thing about original is we are stuck with SR and can't seem to install any other plugins as it requires a API key for most 3rd-party plugins.

Here's some of the better ones I've found which does the same job as SR to a certain extent, except for the auto like/auto comments.

1) around.io - similar to the 2nd one
2) mento.io -Automate Your Social Media Marketing and Increase Sales!
3) orangetwig.io
4) fanpagerobot.com (allows instagra direct posting)
5) jarvee (allows instagra direct posting)
6) social rabbit