A Simple but Ninja way to find TOP selling Products and Niches

kingpin

Hi all the awesome people out here.

Hundreds to thousands of people on Shopify are into Dropshipping businesses. Many of them are making millions every month and spying on them will surely give you some quick ideas and sales too :p
So my mentioned method will help you find the sites hosted by Shopify platform sorted by their Alexa Ranking. This is my golden trick to find what others are selling so that I can choose niches and products to sell on my stores.

Here is the method
Step 1
Goto this link: https://myip.ms/browse/sites/1/ipID/23.227.38.32/ipIDii/23.227.38.32
The above link will display all the sites on shopify according to their Alexa ranking

Step 2
Then find a store, add /collections/all?sort_by=best-selling followed by the URL of the site to see their top best selling products.

And bang on. :)
Sell those products at competitive cheaper price and promote them on social media.

I take this to the next level by digging it more deep inside by knowing what they're promoting on Facebook using some more tricks :p

Hope this help fellow members

Gipsy Kings

Great , Since I'm that Fat SEO GUY, I was doing this one by one using Scrapebox for SEO purposes by scraping domains ranking in Google with " powered by shopify" then filter shops under 1 million Alexa Rank then check their top ranking keywords that drive traffic to them using Ahrefs , Semrush and Alexa. Then I sort all of these keywords to get more ideas from Amazon and Ebay and google shopping.

SAM

Hundreds to thousands of people on Shopify are into Dropshipping businesses. Many of them are making millions every month and spying on them will surely give you some quick ideas and sales too :p
So my mentioned method will help you find the sites hosted by Shopify platform sorted by their Alexa Ranking. This is my golden trick to find what others are selling so that I can choose niches and products to sell on my stores.

Here is the method
Step 1
Goto this link: https://myip.ms/browse/sites/1/ipID/23.227.38.32/ipIDii/23.227.38.32
The above link will display all the sites on shopify according to their Alexa ranking

Step 2
Then find a store, add /collections/all?sort_by=best-selling followed by the URL of the site to see their top best selling products.

Sell those products at a competitive cheaper price and promote them on social media.

I take this to the next level by digging it deeper inside by knowing what they're promoting on Facebook using some more tricks :p

You are awesome brother....

thanks for sharing :).

Sam.

SAM

You are awesome brother....

thanks for sharing :).

Sam.

Here is the method
Step 1

Step 2

Sell those products at competitive cheaper price and promote them on social media.

I take this to the next level by digging it more deep inside by knowing what they're promoting on Facebook using some more tricks :p

One question, does the IP address "23.227.38.32" belongs to Shopify server?

ferreira2u

Here is the method
Step 1

Step 2

Like this

SAM

Hi kingpin,
Thanks a lot for sharing this method, its ingenious and effective however, its only part of the puzzle. Next problem to solve is FB targeting, isn't it?. So what method you use for finding FB audience? . Waiting for your response.

Thanks
Sam.

kingpin

Hi kingpin,
Thanks a lot for sharing this method, its ingenious and effective however, its only part of the puzzle. Next problem to solve is FB targeting, isn't it?. So what method you use for finding FB audience? . Waiting for your response.

Thanks
Sam.

Finding target audience is easy

I use many strategies and use ad manager, audience insight tool

Reactions: SAM

SAM

Finding target audience is easy

I use many strategies and use ad manager, audience insight tool

The main problem I am facing right now is finding the right audience, currently doing several advertisements at once to test which one works, however, I am finding no luck in terms of conversion. I will really appreciate Any pro / Ninja Tip :).

Btw my Webstore is about "Camera and Camera related products" [ If you want I can PM you the website address!!].

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

thanks

Sam.

Doit

@kingpin Good to see you. How is your site currently doing? Do you mind to share your monthly average income from all your sites. I am kind of confusion to believe this business model or not. Your reply will really help me to made up my mind. God bless you!

kingpin

I will post details later. I'm earning great.

Im not much on this forum these days because of sudden demise of my grandfather. I'm busy with family gatherings and rituals these days.

Will see you all later. God bless you all. enjoy your life too. Just money won't make you happy. Bye for a week

natezilla

Im not much on this forum these days because of sudden demise of my grandfather. I'm busy with family gatherings and rituals these days.

Will see you all later. God bless you all. enjoy your life too. Just money won't make you happy. Bye for a week
My condolences to you and your family. Please come back, you've got great insight to share :)

Quebecguy

Good bless you kingpin,take care...