Smart Theme (Mobile View)

qirashoppers

Hi, I am using smart theme. Before this my website runs well. But yesterday I saw that my website view got issue when I open it via mobile phone.
Thank you

chris37

Hello, @Georgy and @Sergei Levchuck,

I hope both of you are doing well, I am not sure who is responsible for the functionality of the smart theme so apologize if mentioned any of you by mistake here.

I found a bug in the smart theme when I use the variation dropdown option. I don't want to have the attribute of the images option. I like the dropdown default woocommerce for this specific website. The issue here is when is like that (dropdown wooCommerce default option) if I select an option it never activates the cart button.

Is definitely an issue only for this theme.

1) I tried Da Vinci, Monet, and the default WordPress 2023 theme, and all of them working fine.

2) I deactivated all plugins but woocommerce and still, the same issue is there.

3) I migrate the theme to a fresh WordPress site and still, the issue is the same

4) I try 4 of my client's websites that use the smart theme (Deferent versions and layouts for each one of them ) and I see the issue is still there.

I understand many don't see it because they prefer the image for the attribute but I need the smart theme to be able to be used with the default dropdown option of wooCommerce.

I attached 2 images for you to see the issue for better understanding.

a) Try to select as you see !!
GyULcY.jpg

b) After the selection the option not stay on and never activate the add to cart!!

zx9Yth.jpg

I know guys you are probably very busy and understand that things need time to be resolved. But I will highly appreciate it if you fix this as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Chris

Georgy

Hello, @Georgy and @Sergei Levchuck,

I hope both of you are doing well, I am not sure who is responsible for the functionality of the smart theme so apologize if mentioned any of you by mistake here.

I found a bug in the smart theme when I use the variation dropdown option. I don't want to have the attribute of the images option. I like the dropdown default woocommerce for this specific website. The issue here is when is like that (dropdown wooCommerce default option) if I select an option it never activates the cart button.

Is definitely an issue only for this theme.

1) I tried Da Vinci, Monet, and the default WordPress 2023 theme, and all of them working fine.

2) I deactivated all plugins but woocommerce and still, the same issue is there.

3) I migrate the theme to a fresh WordPress site and still, the issue is the same

4) I try 4 of my client's websites that use the smart theme (Deferent versions and layouts for each one of them ) and I see the issue is still there.

I understand many don't see it because they prefer the image for the attribute but I need the smart theme to be able to be used with the default dropdown option of wooCommerce.

I attached 2 images for you to see the issue for better understanding.

a) Try to select as you see !!
GyULcY.jpg

b) After the selection the option not stay on and never activate the add to cart!!

zx9Yth.jpg

I know guys you are probably very busy and understand that things need time to be resolved. But I will highly appreciate it if you fix this as fast as possible.

Thanks in advance.
Chris
Hi Chris! Please copy that info and create a ticket here - support@alidropship.com. Our developers will fix it

chris37

Hello @gerogy any update on this bug issue of the dropdown of the smart theme? Is already past 10 days!!

Thank you