POST admin-ajax.php in El Greco Original theme

BaB

Hello, @George Murdasov
I'm trying to optimize a site that uses the Alidropship Original plugin, and the El Greco Original theme. In principle, I am satisfied with what I have achieved, but one thing spoils the overall impression. It is POST admin-ajax.php. As can be seen in the screenshot showing the test on GTmetrix, the onload time is 376ms, and the time for loading POST admin-ajax.php is 964ms. Can you do something to reduce the impact of POST admin-ajax.php on theme performance?

Attachments

• Web capture_11-10-2022_gtmetrix.com.png
    Web capture_11-10-2022_gtmetrix.com.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 2

Georgy

Hello, @George Murdasov
I'm trying to optimize a site that uses the Alidropship Original plugin, and the El Greco Original theme. In principle, I am satisfied with what I have achieved, but one thing spoils the overall impression. It is POST admin-ajax.php. As can be seen in the screenshot showing the test on GTmetrix, the onload time is 376ms, and the time for loading POST admin-ajax.php is 964ms. Can you do something to reduce the impact of POST admin-ajax.php on theme performance?
Hi, thank you for reaching out. We will need you to send your case to our support team support@alidropship.com

BaB

Unfortunately, instead of trying to help me, the support team sent me a link with text on how to optimize the site. It is completely useless in my case. I have already applied all the basic optimization techniques. I need help with a specific matter that I mentioned in the post.

Georgy

Unfortunately, instead of trying to help me, the support team sent me a link with text on how to optimize the site. It is completely useless in my case. I have already applied all the basic optimization techniques. I need help with a specific matter that I mentioned in the post.
send me your email please, to check your ticket