automatic product update doesn't work

farhad7970

hello everyone

so it\s been a while since the automatic update function for my products doesn't work

i tried to disable other plugins to see if something is preventing it from happening , no luck so far .

i use the woo plugin and davinci 2 theme . can anyone help me out ?

kukiman

hello everyone

so it\s been a while since the automatic update function for my products doesn't work

i tried to disable other plugins to see if something is preventing it from happening , no luck so far .

i use the woo plugin and davinci 2 theme . can anyone help me out ?
Alidropship woo plugin is bugged and doesn't work with new product layout on Aliexpress, you can't update products with new layout, or add products that have new layout on Aliexpress, it has been this way since February, this issue is still not fixed. Can you post screenshot of the product that you are trying to update (screenshot from aliexpress website) I will check on my end as well

farhad7970

Alidropship woo plugin is bugged and doesn't work with new product layout on Aliexpress, you can't update products with new layout, or add products that have new layout on Aliexpress, it has been this way since February, this issue is still not fixed. Can you post screenshot of the product that you are trying to update (screenshot from aliexpress website) I will check on my end as well
thank you for your reply my friend , unfortunately all of my products need to be updated not just a couple (for the screenshot) . the issue is that when i go to the section " updates ) in the plugin settings , I CAN start the update with the provided button but that requires me to keep my pc turned on and stay on it but I'm not home most of the times and cannot observe the process beside that it takes too much time to update the products with this method . it is so frustrating ,

Georgy

thank you for your reply my friend , unfortunately all of my products need to be updated not just a couple (for the screenshot) . the issue is that when i go to the section " updates ) in the plugin settings , I CAN start the update with the provided button but that requires me to keep my pc turned on and stay on it but I'm not home most of the times and cannot observe the process beside that it takes too much time to update the products with this method . it is so frustrating ,
Hi! From my side those features are working properly. Please, contact us here - support@alidropship.com

kukiman

Hi! From my side those features are working properly. Please, contact us here - support@alidropship.com
Hello,

I have contacted the support numerous times on that matter, they confirmed that it is not working properly and told me that they are investigating the issue, however it has been this way since February 2022...

I am sure that many people are facing this issue as it is global, however they simply do not know what is going on as some products work fine, some don't, they possibly ignore it and that's it.

Georgy

Hello,

I have contacted the support numerous times on that matter, they confirmed that it is not working properly and told me that they are investigating the issue, however it has been this way since February 2022...

I am sure that many people are facing this issue as it is global, however they simply do not know what is going on as some products work fine, some don't, they possibly ignore it and that's it.
Hi, send me dm your email, i will check your ticket