Solution Plus Store

nomizaheer

Hello everyone, I am selling my Custom Store. I bought so many different plugins to automate lot of things. I also spend on add on services to build this store to a professional level where it’s easy to sit back and make sales.

I also have Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram pages.

The store is about +1 months old, and I have spent so much time and efforts in building store, making store automatization, SEO, building social media followers etc.

This store is great for everything as name speaks out for itself. In the store you will find products in different category like Auto, Beauty, Garden, Home, Kids, Pets, Sport, and outdoor. Store is ready to make sales now with marketing. Unfortunately, I do not have time to spend on this project anymore as I am busy with my current job. If I had time, I am sure I would be able to make decent amount of money from it. My lose and your Gain. This is the only reason I am selling this store. I am sure this store will be great for someone who have time to do marketing.

The Plug-ins, add-ons and services that will come with this store.

• More than 350 Imported Products from SELLVIA.
  • Bulk discount plugin
  • Purchase Upsell
  • Abandoned Cart
  • GA Enhanced Ecommerce
  • Facebook Business
  • SEO Done
  • SEO Image Optimizer
  • Social Rabbit
  • Poptin (Pop up for sales
  • Pixelyoursite
  • Chaty (Have a chat box available on your website)
  • Facebook Page with over 10000 likes and followers
  • Instagram Page with over 3600 followers
  • Pinterest page
  • Marketing Material
  • Product videos for marketing
I have invested lot of money and lot of time in this. I am willing to sell this store for $2000 US dollars. If you are interested, please contact me and make an offer. If offer is reasonable, I will work with you.

Store name is Solution Plus, and the website is https://solutionplus.store

Attachments

• sps-1.JPG
    sps-1.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 4
  • sps-2.JPG
    sps-2.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 5
  • sps-3.JPG
    sps-3.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 5
  • sps-4.JPG
    sps-4.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 6
  • sps-5.JPG
    sps-5.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 5
  • sps-6.JPG
    sps-6.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 5

chris37

That is an excellent store that is worth to take it.

Anyone will be lucky to have it.

I am in this forum long time, I see many stores, and this store deserves every dollar!!

Regard
Chris

BaB

That is an excellent store that is worth to take it.

Anyone will be lucky to have it.

I am in this forum long time, I see many stores, and this store deserves every dollar!!
I must say that I am sincerely surprised by your reaction.

BaB

How to behave when you see an ad for the sale of a web shop, where the main reason for the sale is lack of time.

chris37

How to behave when you see an ad for the sale of a web shop, where the main reason for the sale is lack of time.
The fellow member above have a well designed website.. with many social media followers. He never claimed that the store have sales and he explained everything in point.

For me is more then enough.

Regards
Chris

Banditos

It's so sad you have to sell your store. It looks like you did a really great job on this. I don't see how I could make up my mind to do that. I get very attached to projects that I spend a lot of time and money on. I'm not mentally mature enough to create my store yet, but I would do something like https://www.bellabarnett.com/collections/mini-dresses for my girlfriend. Alas, I can’t buy your site yet, but with this announcement you made me think about what I can do in this direction. Good luck to you!