You got your dropshipping store.. What’s Next?

chris37

Thanks for informing me

No Problem :)

The “butterfly” logo is your website? (Sellvia product)

If yes what plugin do you use for Facebook chat ?? Is looking nice . Just adjust the position on mobile because is overlapping the back to top arrow box on mobile view .

SauDev

The “butterfly” logo is your website? (Sellvia product)

If yes what plugin do you use for Facebook chat ?? Is looking nice . Just adjust the position on mobile because is overlapping the back to top arrow box on mobile view .
Yes Sellvia products and the FB chat plug in called Facebook Chat Plugin - Live Chat Plugin for WordPress you can search for it on plug ins page .. also great advice for positioning I’ll fix it

chris37

Yes Sellvia products and the FB chat plug in called Facebook Chat Plugin - Live Chat Plugin for WordPress you can search for it on plug ins page .. also great advice for positioning I’ll fix it

I am not sure how is effective the loading speed with Ajax requested..

I will need to check it out !!

Thank for the information..

ofuroinu

Does Sellvia products really worth of trying?
Will alidropship team badly effected of their incomes due to sanctions against russia?

SauDev

Does Sellvia products really worth of trying?
With my AliExpress experience YES Sellvia is for fast shipping the downside is it’s only in the USA but that’s a large market really and they will expand to Canada and Australia soon

Will alidropship team badly effected of their incomes due to sanctions against russia?
I don’t know much about politics