Auto create & fill imported attributes

godspeed1208

Hi when we import any item from aliexpress it's also importing the product attributes like the sizes, color, style etc etc(Please see screenshot below) but how do i get it to create all those attributes automatically in : products>> attributes?

https://gyazo.com/9121ac247773c892022544d75156997a

Because now, i have to manually create them:
1. Go to products>>attributes and create attributes
2. import product from aliexpress
3. Although the alidropship plugin imported those attributes(As seen in screenshot above) it did not create them in "Products>> attributes"
4. open/edit the imported product and choose those attributes i created manually(Although those attributes are already there, imported by alidropship plugin)
5. save

As you see, this is very time consuming and tedious work. So is there a way to make this automatic? because i have my own custom filters for customers to choose sizes, colors, style, length etc etc but i need to create this attributes for the filters to work.

p.s: Since alidropship pluding already imports all those attributes from aliexpress why does it not create them also? Now it only creates/adds sizes, colors but not the rest of the attributes

chris37

Since alidropship pluding already imports all those attributes from aliexpress why does it not create them also? Now it only creates/adds sizes, colors but not the rest of the attributes
Alidropship import the attribute normal, is automatically synchronize your product page with aliexpress.

If that not happening is probably something wrong with your Woodmart theme!!

You also have many visual issue as you can see from the screenshot below

Mlmb1P.jpg

godspeed1208

Hi the issue is with the shop page. not the product page and the visual error you see, i have not cuztomized it yet. If you go to my shop page, you will see the filters on the left. I had to create the attributes manually and then open up each product and add those attritbutes one by one.

But when importing, those attributes are already imported but they are not created in : products>> attributes section

chris37

Hi the issue is with the shop page. not the product page and the visual error you see, i have not cuztomized it yet. If you go to my shop page, you will see the filters on the left. I had to create the attributes manually and then open up each product and add those attritbutes one by one.

But when importing, those attributes are already imported but they are not created in : products>> attributes section
Those are not attribute!!!! Are the categorization of aliexpress .

See screenshot below (those are the attribute that it will be for variation) Color and size are the attribute!!!

vwnjYk.jpg

godspeed1208

The alidropship plugin only creates attributes for color, handle, brand, plug type, ships from... The rest, i had to create them myself and add them manually for each product.

But if you look at the very first screenshot above #1, you will notice that it imports all those attributes(If thats what it's called)...

chris37

The alidropship plugin only creates attributes for color, handle, brand, plug type, ships from... The rest, i had to create them myself and add them manually for each product.

But if you look at the very first screenshot above #1, you will notice that it imports all those attributes(If thats what it's called)...

Is look you don’t have even the basic technical knowledge on e-commerce website.

I suggest you paid a professional for that.

I can not explain to you step by step everything.

godspeed1208

My issue is that i want to automatically add all those things shown in first screenshot and create attributes for them automatically in 'products>>attributes. So how do i go about doing that? The only way i see it now is , i have to create them manually and add each one per product manually. It's time consuming.

I understand right now, it;s only creating attributes for each product based on whats shown on aliexpress. like the size, color variations.

so not to confuse you, simply put , how do i create those things shown in first screenshot to "products>>attributes automatically?

chris37

My issue is that i want to automatically add all those things shown in first screenshot and create attributes for them automatically in 'products>>attributes. So how do i go about doing that? The only way i see it now is , i have to create them manually and add each one per product manually. It's time consuming.
You just import from aliexpress.. any attributes and variations it will be the same.

If not !! then you do something wrong .

so not to confuse you, simply put , how do i create those things shown in first screenshot to "products>>attributes automatically?

I am not confusing ;)

Only Manual !!! But any manual interactions there is will broke the connection in aliexpress. (Not automatically prices change ,stock changes and order place it will be broken)

The alidropship plugin is just bring anything is on aliexpress… nothing more nothing less.

Is can have a way to make some manual variations change without to broke the connection but is a complicated task and i will not describe it here step by step.