No Reply from Support Team since 07 Dec!

ROLC

I am very unhappy with Alidropship support.
I emailed to sipport@alidropsbip since 07 Dec, and I received no reply at all..

Then on 08 Dec, I forward my email to Elena for help, she replied immediately saying Customer Support Service team will contact me within a few hours.

On 09 and 10 Dec, I emailed Elena informing her I did not receive any reply.

This is the 2nf time I encountered no response from Alidropship support.

Why my request for support left unattended? Is Alidropship so busy or couldn't bothered?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211210_151541_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211210_151541_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 4

chris37

I am very unhappy with Alidropship support.
I emailed to sipport@alidropsbip since 07 Dec, and I received no reply at all..

Then on 08 Dec, I forward my email to Elena for help, she replied immediately saying Customer Support Service team will contact me within a few hours.

On 09 and 10 Dec, I emailed Elena informing her I did not receive any reply.

This is the 2nf time I encountered no response from Alidropship support.

Why my request for support left unattended? Is Alidropship so busy or couldn't bothered?

1) In you subdomain creation section can you see the new subdomain you just create ?

2) if the above question the answer is yes, are you sure you place it the same Public html directory and not in separate subdomain folder ? (If this is the case the subdomain is out of the public html directory folder.

Without to see your setting i just guessing. For me is look you make something wrong in the creations of the subdomain. Do get it personal many they make this kind of mistake when they try first time.

P.S: they email you show above is misspelled .. you write sipport not support!

ROLC

A home icon followed with public_html was auto created when I this subdomain. I didn't do anything except click "create". Please refer to the photo attached.
The email was support@alidropship...it was correct, its just a typo on my post.

Attachments

• IMG_20211210_160523_edit_200712022102186.jpg
    IMG_20211210_160523_edit_200712022102186.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2

chris37

I didn't do anything except click "create".

How is that possible??

If didn’t ask you for privileges then you make something wrong.

Better remove this subdomain and create it again. This time try to have it different subfolder not the same one for you have one clean cpanel .

Or if you believe you can not do it, go to alidropship website.. ( i have check you use hostserver which is managed by alidropship)

Then ask them in the live chat for they do it for you… they are usually fast answering there.

Have in mind how i understand alidropship charge this kind of extra service for server set up.

They are $20 per hour!!!

ROLC

Please refer to attached photo. I just type in the "Subdomain" the word "usa" and click "Create". The "Document Root" is already prefixed at "/public
_html/"

There is no place for you not to choose any folder other than "/public_html"
But when I go to the public_html folder, I cannot find the "usa.jewelryre...com"

Attachments

• IMG_20211210_162703_edit_201483773824984.jpg
    IMG_20211210_162703_edit_201483773824984.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 1

chris37

Please refer to attached photo. I just type in the "Subdomain" the word "usa" and click "Create". The "Document Root" is already prefixed at "/public
_html/"

But when I go to the public_html folder, I cannot find the "usa.jewelryre...com"
I suggest you do what i described above.
How i say to you that is paid service from alidropship..
Or paid a freelance to do it for you.

chris37

Was a suggestion anyway … your cpanel is look that do not support this option.. I can not be sure if i don’t see it myself