Promo Banner is not Working.

Fuad Al Azad

I got licenses of the Product Bundle and Promo Banner Plugin a month ago.
The product Bundle was activated well and working too.

But, since then Promo Banner isn't working and not being activated on my end. I have attached pictures (first two) of what the dashboard is showing. Even, I don't find any box to put the license key.

So, yesterday I contacted to the support team. She said, she has activated it from her end and working fine. Photo attached (photo-3). But from my end, it's still not working. She may be right, and my end may have some problems that I cannot identify.

Is there anybody in the form platform who faced the same problem and got solved it later? Plz share me your experience, how you did it.

By the way, I have deleted the cache and reinstalled the Chrome browser, but not working.

Finally, do we users have to purchase the SSL Certifacte, or the hosting server will provide it? I am always getting the notification,' this site isn't private' & 'Not Secure' in all alidropship related sites. Photo attached (number 4)

Attachments

• Promo Banner.png
    Promo Banner.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Poro Banner Activation.png
    Poro Banner Activation.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Ali Promo.png
    Ali Promo.png
    68.6 KB · Views: 3
  • SSL Certifcate.PNG
    SSL Certifcate.PNG
    20.4 KB · Views: 3

chris37

I got licenses of the Product Bundle and Promo Banner Plugin a month ago.
The product Bundle was activated well and working too.

But, since then Promo Banner isn't working and not being activated on my end. I have attached pictures (first two) of what the dashboard is showing. Even, I don't find any box to put the license key.

So, yesterday I contacted to the support team. She said, she has activated it from her end and working fine. Photo attached (photo-3). But from my end, it's still not working. She may be right, and my end may have some problems that I cannot identify.

Is there anybody in the form platform who faced the same problem and got solved it later? Plz share me your experience, how you did it.

By the way, I have deleted the cache and reinstalled the Chrome browser, but not working.

Finally, do we users have to purchase the SSL Certifacte, or the hosting server will provide it? I am always getting the notification,' this site isn't private' & 'Not Secure' in all alidropship related sites. Photo attached (number 4)
If the ssl is not enable none of the alidropship plugin can work

chris37

But plz look, Alidrosphip official plugin and product bundle plugins are working well.
If you don’t have SSL enable you can not even activate your license.

Check in the general setting if your website url and site address url are in the https/ protocol , if is like that ( http/ ) then add the ( s ) in the end for you enable the secure site version. Add the (s) in both lines.