Edit an h1 line on category pages.

agonia

Category pages that contain products do not contain the <h1> .. </h1> line that is very necessary for SEO to work properly. How can I write it inside the html code of each page if I don't have access to it even using the Google developer tool?

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 7

Queen

Hi,

Hope you've got your answer! I have the same problem with Monet WOO, Can't add any H1 on home!

agonia

No, no one solves this problem, not even the support team. I was reviewing the html code of the site The auto merch owned by Alidropship. No page has an H1 line. However, they say that it is the store that makes the most money. Then the H1 is not so necessary. Don't you agree with me?
I can be wrong.

Queen

No, no one solves this problem, not even the support team. I was reviewing the html code of the site The auto merch owned by Alidropship. No page has an H1 line. However, they say that it is the store that makes the most money. Then the H1 is not so necessary. Don't you agree with me?
I can be wrong.
I dont know If I can agree, multiple person told me how much H1 is important, and im pretty upset to the fact that ALIDROPSHIP doesnt add the possibility too, since I bought to them the Theme

chris37

I dont know If I can agree, multiple person told me how much H1 is important, and im pretty upset to the fact that ALIDROPSHIP doesnt add the possibility too, since I bought to them the Theme

Guys are you kidding me now?? Please have in mine each page are different.

Of course is important but no in the lever you believe.

Also you run a Dropshipping store not the Amazon or aliexpress.

95% of your customer come through paid ads . So in your case is not even that important.