Using one supplier instead of many AliExpress sellers?

Yaros

Staff member
I have already mentioned on the forum that I have been worked with one single supplier for some time. I was contacted by a Chinese lady who told me that she works in a factory near Shanghai and offers intermediary services for shipping products from China. Instead of ordering on AliExpress she advised me to order right from her by sending her the list of items I need and the list of my clients' addresses.

Such method gave me some good advantages:

- all items purchased by one seller are sent by one package (it is really helpful, because when you are using AliExpress and get an order with multiple products you have to order from different suppliers and send products in different packages).
- it saved time (I integrated a .csv file export option in the plugin to download the list of orders fast).
- easier to solve different issues like disputes/refunds because you deal with one person only.

However, I stopped working with here and got back to AliExpress because of following reasons:

- long processing time before shipping
- not all products I need are available
- mistakes (wrong item sent, wrong address stated).

The question for Ginke - how is difficult to find a reliable agent in China and is it worth trying?

iGinke

Hi, Yaros
However, I stopped working with here and got back to AliExpress because of following reasons:

- long processing time before shipping
- not all products I need are available
- mistakes (wrong item sent, wrong address stated).

1. If your cooperation was a cold start, agent will not keep stock for you, Reliable agent should keep stock for you if you have steady sale. So there will not be long processing.
2. Yes, there are items are from OEM with sellers' own design, common rule, if you find the item sold by 2 seller on aliexpress, then you agent can source it from 1688.com
What my team want to do is: build a product database for dropshippers
3. Small agent doesn't have order manage tool, which is very important to have one.

Yaros

Staff member
What my team want to do is: build a product database for dropshippers

A product database for dropshippers is a good idea, but it's impossible to cover all the niches to offer a such variety of items provided by AliExpress.

iGinke

A product database for dropshippers is a good idea, but it's impossible to cover all the niches to offer a such variety of items provided by AliExpress.
Yes, we don't want to cover all the items, actually we don't have interest in the "hot items" on aliexpress.
our client can submit request by sending us your link, and we will add it to product database with clear pricing.
we will select unique items to fit your site, which will not be sold on aliexpress yet.

The Dropper

Hi Ginke, would be very interested in such service, would it be a Dropshipping premium listing like other services around ? and how much you think the price would be ?
Thx.

chelov

Hello @iGinke few questions for you:
1. Could you let us know what delivery option would be best after epacket in situation when you have parcel >2kg and would like to have tracking outside china too?

2. Why there is no tracking available on Aliexpress options when sending to Germany?

iGinke

Hello @iGinke few questions for you:
1. Could you let us know what delivery option would be best after epacket in situation when you have parcel >2kg and would like to have tracking outside china too?

2. Why there is no tracking available on Aliexpress options when sending to Germany?

Hi Chelov,
DHL ecommerce is the best option for package to Germany, over 2 KG, full length tracking.
I just calculated the shipping fee

using DHL ecommerce is 15 CNY processing fee + 2000 gram *0.058 CNY/ Gram =131 CNY 5-8 working days.

using epacket is 19 CNY processing fee + 2000 gram *0.06 CNY/Gram =139 CNY 8-20 working days.

And there is a special shipping method: 27 CNY processing fee + 2000gram * 0.039CNY/Gram=105 CNY 7-10 working days delivery, it will be delivered by DPD in Germany.

2. Tracking used to be work with China Post Air Parcel, not it's not, I think there is disagreement between China Post and Germany Post.

if the package include battery, then the shipping option may different.

This is fantastic please keep us post. i will love to have a good shipping agent. i use to have one but he had many problems with he's paypal account. what method of payment are you planing to use?

Rosie

LOL maybe change this on the FAQ page iGinke

"Smallbrands helps young entrepreneurs to build their own brands."

Maybe...
Smallbrands helps new entrepreneurs to build their own brands.

Smallbrands helps entrepreneurs starting out to build their own brands.

Smallbrands helps entrepreneurs to build their own brands.

Last edited:

iGinke

LOL maybe change this on the FAQ page iGinke

"Smallbrands helps young entrepreneurs to build their own brands."

Maybe...
Smallbrands helps new entrepreneurs to build their own brands.

Smallbrands helps entrepreneurs starting out to build their own brands.

Smallbrands helps entrepreneurs to build their own brands.

advice taken...
it does sound offensive...