yoast seo?

Hi everyone just moved my store from Shopify to WordPress, I was wondering if I'm using the alidropship plugin do still need to add the yoast seo plugin for seo?

yoha03

which alidropship plugin? original or woo?
if original they already have built in seo so you don't need any additional seo plugin
if woo then yes you can install seo plugin

which alidropship plugin? original or woo?
if original they already have built in seo so you don't need any additional seo plugin
if woo then yes you can install seo plugin
Oh ok cool thanks, I am currently using the original. One more question for the free theme there is limitation on customization for the premium is there a little more freedom on it?

chris37

Oh ok cool thanks, I am currently using the original. One more question for the free theme there is limitation on customization for the premium is there a little more freedom on it?
You already move....???? Because from 2 year you try to move to wordpress.

Radana

My advice for you is to keep working with Shopify. They have more experience in this domain and offering more facilities for using their services. WordPress is kind of a newborn in dropshipping world. But that's only my impression. Anyway, all these dropshipping businesses must have a strong marketing campaign. My advice is to use the services of the best digital agency in Dubai. These guys helped me to triple the number of sales in just three weeks. This is a very tremendous and crazy result. I make a lot of profit nowadays.

Last edited:

chris37

My advice for you is to keep working with Shopify. They have more experience in this domain and offering more facilities for using their services.
That is the most idiot thing you spam user ever say..

Make yourself a guest like your other spam accounts.