[BETA] Dropshipping on Alibaba.com | Sezam plugin for WooCommerce | Beta is closed for new participants.

kdb

Dear Mr. @George Murdasov,

I have installed the plugin and able to do authorized after getting couple of error messages.

Product import is done without hassle except no video arrived from the supplier.

Major problem is shipping cost, if it can be integrated with alishipping plugin is better.

Automatically import unknown products from ALIBABA.

regards,
kdb

Georgy

except no video arrived from the supplier.
Hello! Get it

Major problem is shipping cost, if it can be integrated with alishipping plugin is better.
We will think about it. Right now, you can provide free shipping and override the cost with a pricing formula!

Automatically import unknown products from ALIBABA.
Because if Is happening automatically is a huge bug.
Will check it, thank you

support for 1688.com?

Sezam is the official WooCommerce plugin for dropshipping on Alibaba.com​

Hi, everyone! Finally, Alibaba has launched its own dropshipping platform. We are going to launch our new Sezam plugin for dropshipping on Alibaba.com. Sezam will be compatible with WooCommerce and will work through API. The main features and benefits you can find here - https://sezamds.com/

Right now, we are looking for beta-testers. If you're interested, feel free to send me a request - georgy.murdasov@alidropship.com, I will provide the license key. As a beta tester, you will be required to provide your feedback. Make sure you have free time to test the plugin. License keys of those beta testers who do not share their feedback will be banned.

Alibaba Dropshipping Pavilion​

View attachment 14681

yoha03

Anyone here has issue the plugin import product by itself? I just reset my site, install this plugin and authorize without importing any product
but the next day I saw some products are imported to my site by this plugin

Georgy

Yes, I have the same problem.
Anyone here has issue the plugin import product by itself? I just reset my site, install this plugin and authorize without importing any product
but the next day I saw some products are imported to my site by this plugin
Hello! I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on that issue! That will be fixed with the next release. Best regards, George