[BETA] Dropshipping on Alibaba.com | Sezam plugin for WooCommerce | Beta is closed for new participants.

kdb

Sezam is the official WooCommerce plugin for dropshipping on Alibaba.com​

Hi, everyone! Finally, Alibaba has launched its own dropshipping platform. We are going to launch our new Sezam plugin for dropshipping on Alibaba.com. Sezam will be compatible with WooCommerce and will work through API. The main features and benefits you can find here - https://sezamds.com/

Right now, we are looking for beta-testers. If you're interested, feel free to send me a request - georgy.murdasov@alidropship.com, I will provide the license key. As a beta tester, you will be required to provide your feedback. Make sure you have free time to test the plugin. License keys of those beta testers who do not share their feedback will be banned.

Alibaba Dropshipping Pavilion​

View attachment 14681
seem very nice, please add me in beta tester

yoha03

I don't get @chris37 import issue, for me I can import both from product list and product page

but I notice that when I import product even if it show "import complete", I only see the product on my wordpress like maybe 3-5 minutes later

and currently after import the product directly become published, can you give option so when import I can put the product to draft first?

yes shipping is an issue here, for many product the shipping cost is more than the product cost itself

yoha03

btw from the product is there a way to get a link back to alibaba product? currently I can't find back the product which I import in alibaba
and from sezam, there is no indication whether the product is already imported or not

chris37

I don't get @chris37 import issue, for me I can import both from product list and product page
Session issue

but I notice that when I import product even if it show "import complete", I only see the product on my wordpress like maybe 3-5 minutes later
I don't know if is relate the internet speed.

I don't have the issue you mentioned, but I I have 200mb download speed.

yes shipping is an issue here, for many product the shipping cost is more than the product cost itself
We need shipping import method.
Also we need minume order value.

btw from the product is there a way to get a link back to alibaba product?
I have mentioned also.. George say is going to including in future update.

Georgy

Hi everyone!

seem very nice, please add me in beta tester
Please send your request here - georgy.murdasov@alidropship.com

That huge delay. Will check it with Alibaba

and currently after import the product directly become published, can you give option so when import I can put the product to draft first?
That will be added as other useful options in the nearest updates

Alibaba is interested in improving the experience for dropshippers. You will definitely able to find great products. For example, right now Alibaba is offering free shipping to the US for some products on the first order

btw from the product is there a way to get a link back to alibaba product?
That will be added as other useful options in the nearest updates

We need shipping import method.
While order processing you will be able to choose a shipping method. To override shipping cost you can use WooCommerce Shipping methods - https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-shipping-zones/

BaB

Even with the new version of plugin 0.4, I fail to verify the code. It still doesn't throw out any error, it just endlessly tries to perform verification.

BaB

I turned off the proxy on Clouflare, the cache plugin and even the Autoptimize plugin. I cleared the cache in the browser and nothing helps.

BaB

Otherwise I agree with the ideas put forward by yoha03 and chris37. More or less all the useful functions from the Alidropship plugin that can be applied to the Alibaba platform and Sezam plugins should be included.

Georgy

Even with the new version of plugin 0.4, I fail to verify the code. It still doesn't throw out any error, it just endlessly tries to perform verification.
Please, do that step from the screenshot below and download the latest version from here - https://sezamds.com/updates/. From the latest version, you will be able to update the Sezam plugin through WordPress notifications

1622702380832.png

Georgy

Otherwise I agree with the ideas put forward by yoha03 and chris37. More or less all the useful functions from the Alidropship plugin that can be applied to the Alibaba platform and Sezam plugins should be included.
All useful functions will be included in upcoming versions of the plugin!

BaB

Please, do that step from the screenshot below and download the latest version from here - https://sezamds.com/updates/. From the latest version, you will be able to update the Sezam plugin through WordPress notifications
Hi George

I updated the plugin to version 1.0.0 and tried to perform the authorization via the 'Overseas Open authorization' link. After successful authorization on that page, the old authorization page opens automatically where I generate the code, and it continues as before, it cannot confirm the authorization in any way.

Georgy

Hi George

I updated the plugin to version 1.0.0 and tried to perform the authorization via the 'Overseas Open authorization' link. After successful authorization on that page, the old authorization page opens automatically where I generate the code, and it continues as before, it cannot confirm the authorization in any way.
Hi! Please, Provide your WP access + Alibaba account here - georgy.murdasov@alidropship.com

BaB

After successfully solving the authorization problem (thanks George), here are the first impressions:

I can successfully import a product from Alibaba Dropshipping page, as well as from a specific product page. It should take a minute or two for the product to appear on my product list.

The price of the product respects the formula set in the plugin.

If a product has a video in its gallery, it fails to import.

For some products I see the content in the product description normally, and for some I only see the text (as described by chris37).

By the way, I use the Flatsome theme and imported products can be edited in UX Builder without any problems.

I will continue testing and let you know if I discover anything new.

chris37

The supplier section must be add asap.

Without that is not even manual order in place.

Also when the chrome extension for Alibaba is going to be available?

Georgy

For some products I see the content in the product description normally, and for some I only see the text (as described by chris37).
Fixed, will be available in the upcoming version

If a product has a video in its gallery, it fails to import.
The supplier section must be add asap.
In progress

Without that is not even manual order in place.
Chris, could you please clarify that a little bit?

Also when the chrome extension for Alibaba is going to be available?
That is the main point:) The plugin is working through Alibaba API for dropshippers, with all benefits which are going beside API. If you meant pre-edit features of AliDropship Chrome Extension, there is no way to add them in the same way as Extension working