PRODUCT SLIDESHOW

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Product exploration is closely connected with images as they communicate key product information in an non-verbal visual way. With Product Slideshow, you can show multiple product thumbnails on your listing pages to create a seamless and uplifting shopping experience free from frictions and loading issues.

Product-Slideshow-Benefits.jpg

Have you heard the old saying ‘A picture is worth a thousand words’?

In ecommerce, the importance of product images cannot be overestimated. Basically, it’s your bread and butter. Pictures help customers get a better understanding of your product range, make a faster evaluation, and differentiate between similar items. This is especially true for products that usually require careful visual examination first (e.g., clothes or jewelry).

To encourage your customers to discover more products and help you build a higher brand awareness, we’ve developed the Product Slideshow add-on. This is a lightweight tool designed to make browsing on product listings a convenient and gratifying process by turning product featured images into a gallery slider with multiple pictures.

Benefits​

• Let your visitors browse more items: the more products your visitors see, the more likely they are to make a purchase
  • Motivate customers to explore your product scope and get familiar with your brand
  • Optimize shopping time and provide the most convenient experience possible
  • Convey product features in an engaging visual way to inspire more interest
  • Enjoy free lifetime support and updates
A picture is worth a thousand words. Go ahead and check out the demo website

Features​

Show more visuals where they are really needed
Listing pages play an important role in any online store. With the Product Slideshow add-on, you’ll have a chance to power them up with thumbnail sliders. Image slideshows seamlessly integrate into all kinds of product listings:

• Homepage
  • Category page
  • Search results page
  • Additional products on Single product page (‘You may also like’ and ‘Recently viewed’)

Product Slideshow - Products.jpg

Display slider galleries or show second image on hover instead
The Product Slideshow add-on offers two slideshow types at your choice: use a slider with multiple pics or show a second image on hover. Pick a slideshow type that suits your business needs most. Switch to a different type with a single click.

Product Slideshow - Slideshow Type.jpg

Get a full control over the image count in your slideshows
With the slider option, you can choose yourself how many slides to display. Show off all images your items have in their galleries or limit the carousel to a couple of pictures.

Product Slideshow - Image Сount.jpg

Cater your product visuals in style
Navigation elements placed on product images are unobtrusive and do not interfere with the browsing process. On the contrary, arrows and dots act as visual clues and give visitors a sense of control over their shopping journey.

Product Slideshow - Navigation Style.jpg

Live preview your slideshows without leaving the editing area
With the Live Preview feature, you can see how a certain navigation type works and looks right on the settings page. It reflects changes to the slideshow on the fly to optimize your workflow and save you time.

Product Slideshow - Live Preview (1).jpg

Any questions left? Learn more in our Knowledge Base or ask us at support@alidropship.com

Buy add-on.jpg

US $19.00
*one time payment

Attachments

• Product Slideshow - Image Сount.jpg
    Product Slideshow - Image Сount.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 5

Enov

Hi,

After few tests in woo-newdavinci :

- when you hover out a product, it doesn't show the initial image (in custom loop products, I coded it)
- ability to disable the plugin in some pages (like homepage for example)
- in davinci homepage, there is a block with small product images : https://prnt.sc/131p6nk
I think will be good to add an option to enable/disable plugin for such products (small)
- The main product's image size is 350x350px, but the loaded images by the plugin are 165x165. so they are displayed pixelated...

I disabled the plugin for now, waiting for a new version with fixes.

Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for your feedback!

The setting "Second image on hover" is not working on woo-newdavinci
The "Second image on hover" option doesn't work with Woo themes at the moment. We've already fixed this. The fix will be available in the next theme update (which is expected this week).
in davinci homepage, there is a block with small product image
Yes, we'll add this option in the next add-on update as promised.
ability to disable the plugin in some pages (like homepage for example)
Great idea! We'll see what we can do about it.
The main product's image size is 350x350px, but the loaded images by the plugin are 165x165. so they are displayed pixelated...
I'd appreciate it if you could share a screenshot. I'm not really sure we're on the same page.
when you hover out a product, it doesn't show the initial image (in custom loop products, I coded it)
Could you please let me know what you mean by 'initial'? Do you have featured images in mind?

Enov

Hello,

I can either send you a recorded video or live URL to test in private, let me know.

H

holleyatt

Is it possible to get this product for free or with a discount for a student?
It would be great if you could give me a discount because I’m a poor student and cannot afford expensive tools. Something like this could be really useful for my thesis paper submission because I need to present it and tell about it to a group of people that would grade me and decide whether I pass or not. It is a really important stage, and I want everything to be perfect for getting the best grade.
I got the impression that this tool is what I need to make a perfect presentation(Okslides).