Traffic Report

Fejiro

I was running the google analytics setup for my site traffic report and followed the instructions provided. After inputting the client Id and secret and generating the access code, I couldn't select the profile that would grant me access to the traffic report. Can someone help me out?

chris37

I was running the google analytics setup for my site traffic report and followed the instructions provided. After inputting the client Id and secret and generating the access code, I couldn't select the profile that would grant me access to the traffic report. Can someone help me out?
With the half information you gave I will make only a guest ,

If you can not selected the profile then you make something wrong,

Most of the time below the selection profile is have some help tab of what can you do if you can not find your profile,

Follow that instructions.

Fejiro

With the half information you gave I will make only a guest ,

If you can not selected the profile then you make something wrong,

Most of the time below the selection profile is have some help tab of what can you do if you can not find your profile,

Follow that instructions.

Thanks. I was installing Google Data Analytic API instead Google analytic API. That was my mistake.

chris37

They show visitors on my analytics account but not on alidropship @chris37
If Is show analytics on the Google analytics then your site is connected,

About the display in your Website I can not know for sure as I don't know what setting have you done correct and what no.

Is not proplem with the plugin as nobody else have this issue.

I suggest you buy this service

Is very cheap and they will do it for you .

P.S if you want also sent me in private message your website url for I check for sure if your website is connected with Google analytics.