How to add cancel, exchange, return & refund option on website for users?

shubhamritam

I am newbie, I want to start dropship with my own products. For my own products i want to add
  1. cancel,
  2. exchange,
  3. return &
  4. refund
features. Could anyone please guide me how to add these features on my website?

I am newbie, I want to start dropship with my own products. For my own products i want to add
  1. cancel,
  2. exchange,
  3. return &
  4. refund
features. Could anyone please guide me how to add these features on my website?

For this, the best you can use is woocommerce, not the original alidropship plugin. From there you can manage other products that are not from Aliexpress. You can manage both if you wish.

Actually and in the original plugin can have then own if they wish. But they will not be automatic price stock and order update.
It's true Chris. Therefore it is better to be able to manage it from woocommerce. You can always implement solutions that the original plugin could not implement.

Hunterman

Hey, you should definitely get yourself a proper site if you want to do take the whole small business seriously. At least that's what makes you stand out from the crowd because this market is sometimes oversaturated. People look for quality, and the first thing they lay their eyes on is your website, if it's not of nice quality, they can move on quickly because there are enough options out there. I'm not saying you have to hire a web developer for this, there are plenty of free website builders out there that you can use. I recommend looking for ones that have nice features available, at least that's what my experience with them says.

Last edited:

chris37

Hey, I am sorry that I revive this thread but I want to know more about woocomerce because I want to use it for my website and I want to know if it is good or not?
If you are new on wordpress go with the original plugin as is more user friendly.

If you are expiriense woocomerce user go with the woo plugin as have huge flexibility.