I get an error after installing the davinci 2.0 theme

mogul

Hello

I tried to install the davinci 2.0 theme and I got an error message instead that said: "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ads\adsTmpl' not found in /home/leczykid/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci2/header.php:7 ...."

Screen shot of the error can be found below

Screenshot (166).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (166).png
    Screenshot (166).png
    121.8 KB · Views: 4
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello

I tried to install the davinci 2.0 theme and I got an error message instead that said: "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ads\adsTmpl' not found in /home/leczykid/public_html/wp-content/themes/davinci2/header.php:7 ...."

Screen shot of the error can be found below

View attachment 7595
Hello,

Please keep in mind that this theme is not compatible with AliDropship Woo plugin + WooCommerce. Please let me know what version of the plugin you use.

cartlah

Hi Team,

urgently need your help , I am trying to migrate my LIVE website to Local since i need to do lot of changes . sorry to blame ALIDROPSHIP support team. I purchased but left alone without any support.

i need to do some major changes , Please help .after migrating to local using "LOCAL" software . i am getting the error.

1613917780450.png

chris37

Hi Team,

urgently need your help , I am trying to migrate my LIVE website to Local since i need to do lot of changes . sorry to blame ALIDROPSHIP support team. I purchased but left alone without any support.

i need to do some major changes , Please help .after migrating to local using "LOCAL" software . i am getting the error.

View attachment 14283
Alidropship plugin doesn't work in the local Host

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Team,

View attachment 14283
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear you're having such difficulties. However, the AliDropship plugin does not work on localhost. I wish I could help you but there is no technical possibility to activate it. Please refer to the system requirements guide for more information.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with our support team. Our support managers are online pretty much all the time, they'll be happy to help you!

cartlah

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear you're having such difficulties. However, the AliDropship plugin does not work on localhost. I wish I could help you but there is no technical possibility to activate it. Please refer to the system requirements guide for more information.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with our support team. Our support managers are online pretty much all the time, they'll be happy to help you!

Thanks for your reply , in this case how do I do the necessary changes in my portal and test it before live. Aliplugin team used exisitng templete not much good features ( one small circle) .. I have to develop to get perfect ecom portal.

Please guide how to do it.

chris37

Aliplugin team used exisitng templete not much good features ( one small circle) .. I have to develop to get perfect ecom portal.

what? ?

Anyway install any maintenance plugin and activate ,then do any test you want !!! Just remember if you want to import new product or make a test sale is not gonna work with this way ! (You need the website be live and acceptable for is working)

This is a good one https://wordpress.org/plugins/coming-soon-page/

Last edited:

cartlah

Hi Chris, I have some practical difficulties, My store is connected with ALIDROPSHIP E-COMMERCE.. and i have added products from Aliexpress. As we are all know , Aliexpress will not deliver the product to all the countries.. e.g India , Indonesia . and he will deliver only few .

How to restrict or control the products specific to certain countries.

means, if my singapore Cusotmer choose a product which is available only in India and should not allow them to buy for Singapore.

hope you understand.

chris37

How to restrict or control the products specific to certain countries.
I am not sure i understand you, but if you want to ship in only specific countries you can chose the shipping country you prefer in the aliexpress website setting .

means, if my singapore Cusotmer choose a product which is available only in India and should not allow them to buy for Singapore.
this is different issue and can be solve with the alishipping plugin,
is bring the aliexpress shipping option in your website,

hope you understand.
I hope too :)