Unable to authorize Pinterest account

geh17

Hi,

I'm unable to authorize pinterest with SR plugin and below error always appears.
The same login credentials works without any issue using the mobile app or directly on the pinterest website.
@Nadezhda can you help?

1609307529832.png

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi there, I also face the same problem. Is there an update regarding this problem?
Hi! We really apologize for that authorization issue on Pinterest. We sent the request to Pinterest API developers to solve it, but still waiting.
I'm sorry for having kept you waiting too! We will update the plugin when the issue's resolved from the developers' side.
Thanks for being patient!

Storeman

I receive this message for my post: "Sorry we could not fetch the image." Not a single picture was published

wscheng

Hi! We really apologize for that authorization issue on Pinterest. We sent the request to Pinterest API developers to solve it, but still waiting.
I'm sorry for having kept you waiting too! We will update the plugin when the issue's resolved from the developers' side.
Thanks for being patient!
is there any update on this pinterest login issue?

Obat

I have the exact same problem:
"Something went wrong. Wait a few seconds before trying again to login using your username"

When it will be resolved?

-O-

Obat

Hi guys,
I just want to let you know, after months today I try to authorize to Pinterest and it works!!! I able to login and post normal just like before ...

Thank you
-O-

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi guys,
I just want to let you know, after months today I try to authorize to Pinterest and it works!!! I able to login and post normal just like before ...

Thank you
-O-
Great! Thanks for letting me know!:)