Bug in da vinc woo in product description

chris37

When i add link from my other products to products description is use to show it like (first image )
ODqZxw.jpg

Now is show like that (second image)
nm2DsA.jpg

For is show with the correct way i must resize the desktop and and is show without problem after.... same happen and with mobile .
when i reload the page the proplem of the first image is happen again.

I wish @Ekaterina Sayapina to be including a fix solution in the next update.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

When i add link from my other products to products description is use to show it like (first image )
ODqZxw.jpg

Now is show like that (second image)
nm2DsA.jpg

For is show with the correct way i must resize the desktop and and is show without problem after.... same happen and with mobile .
when i reload the page the proplem of the first image is happen again.

I wish @Ekaterina Sayapina to be including a fix solution in the next update.
Hello Chris,

Sorry but I'll have to ask you to provide more details on your question as I'm still struggling to understand what page section section you have in mind.
Do you add a link to another product in your Product details tab? Do you manually create the Read more button and add product price? Please be more specific.

Stainless-Steel-Dinnerware-In-Gold-Color-–-DaVinci-2-0-theme-for-AliDropship-Woo.png

chris37

For example When i write a description for product and i suggested another product ( i add the product link in the description),
woocomerce by deafult is show that product link like preview(image) in the frond end .

this is not working ok anymore.

if you still dont understand what i mean i will sent a link in P.M. for you check it out

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

For example When i write a description for product and i suggested another product ( i add the product link in the description),
woocomerce by deafult is show that product link like preview(image) in the frond end .

this is not working ok anymore.

if you still dont understand what i mean i will sent a link in P.M. for you check it out
Sent you a pm.