Adding to cart not working

Sznurek11

Adding products to cart is not working, when u add product to cart it's empty. For over two days I've been habing this problems. Can somebody help me? Money is beeing spend on ads and clients cannot make orders... this affacts my business here so badly.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Adding products to cart is not working, when u add product to cart it's empty. For over two days I've been habing this problems. Can somebody help me? Money is beeing spend on ads and clients cannot make orders... this affacts my business here so badly.
Please make sure you have updated your plugin and theme to the latest version. If the issue perists, please send me a pm with your WP access details.

Georgy

I am having issues with my alidropship. Orders cannot be added to carts. Please I need help immediately
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. If you didn't contact our support yet, please provide WP access + screenshots of your issue (PM)

Best regards,
George

shai

Hi,
I am having the same problem, products can't be processed through add to cart.
Also, I don't see the coupon field in the product's checkout.
I am using the latest Alidropship update and Rubens theme.
Thank you

Georgy

Hi,
I am having the same problem, products can't be processed through add to cart.
Also, I don't see the coupon field in the product's checkout.
I am using the latest Alidropship update and Rubens theme.
Thank you
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Are you able to reach checkout? Or you face empty cart, after clicking ‘proceed to checkout’?

shai

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. Are you able to reach checkout? Or you face empty cart, after clicking ‘proceed to checkout’?

Thank you for your reply,
I got support through email but still in my opinion there is something that doesn't make sense...

Indeed there was a plugin configuration that I got support to correct and now the add to cart is working properly it seems.

When done add to cart, then you also have the option to enter later the coupon code.

If you are on the product page and direct click for payment, so the tab is expanded to put the card and shipping details, but you don't have a field to enter a coupon code.

This is a user experience issue that should be solved.

Thank you,
Shai

Georgy

Thank you for your reply,
I got support through email but still in my opinion there is something that doesn't make sense...

Indeed there was a plugin configuration that I got support to correct and now the add to cart is working properly it seems.

When done add to cart, then you also have the option to enter later the coupon code.

If you are on the product page and direct click for payment, so the tab is expanded to put the card and shipping details, but you don't have a field to enter a coupon code.

This is a user experience issue that should be solved.

Thank you,
Shai
Hello, Shai! Unfortunately, PayPal Express Checkout doesn't work that way. There is only one option to use a coupon on checkout when customers are finished with their cart.

chris37

I really didn't notice this until you mentioned,
But I am in the ecommerce bussiness for many year and I really don't believe is that an issue . If a customer want this fast checkout I don't believe is gonna make so much of the difference.

So solutions. ;)

1) if is really bother you ,then remover paypal express from product page .(easy)

2) You posting in the original section,so I believe you use original plugin. (Ask alidropship team to add the coupon box in each product page ) (medium)

3) Contact paypal for add this fuction in then later update of those just for your coupon (is different company the don't work together With alidropship) (Hard. Actually is never gonna happen)

Have nice day.

shai

I really didn't notice this until you mentioned,
But I am in the ecommerce bussiness for many year and I really don't believe is that an issue . If a customer want this fast checkout I don't believe is gonna make so much of the difference.

So solutions. ;)

1) if is really bother you ,then remover paypal express from product page .(easy)

2) You posting in the original section,so I believe you use original plugin. (Ask alidropship team to add the coupon box in each product page ) (medium)

3) Contact paypal for add this fuction in then later update of those just for your coupon (is different company the don't work together With alidropship) (Hard. Actually is never gonna happen)

Have nice day.

Thank you for this detailed answer :)

I guess you are right in your analysis, and it would be not an issue for most of the buyers who want to use a coupon.
I still think it is missing and as a person who had to deal a lot in user experience outside of this scope of e-commerce, it should be edited differently, to allow calculation of a coupon code also for express check out :)
So comment #2 is still relevant I think.
Thank you!

tamimitz

I have contacted an Administrator, She said I can't recover it without starting it from the scratch.
I accidentally Installed Woocommerce on my store. That's hilarious -_-