chris37

Hi @Nadezhda @George Murdasov @Dimitriy Strekalov

What about developing an add-on ,which can sending automaticaly our blog, product pages and funny image meme to our already email subscribe customer.

Something Similar to social rabbit but with email subscriber customer.

P.S or even if is not possible, to be add to social rabbit in the place of pinterest now when is not working.

I will like to Know your opinion too guys @daniel-97 @Direct Webstore @Mar @nenene @José Maria @yoha03

Best regard

Chris

Last edited:

yoha03

What about developing an add-on ,which can sending automaticaly our blog, product pages and funny image meme to our already email subscribe customer.

P.S or even if is not possible, to be add to social rabbit in the place of pinterest now when is not working.

I will like to Know your opinion too guys @daniel-97 @Direct Webstore @Mar @nenene @José Maria @yoha03

Best regard

Chris
For me, all of my buyer never subscribe so i don't have a need for this
But if there is this type of plugin, the max 24 hour auto poster need to be changed, even now I feel social rabbit post every 24 hour is too often
Btw what is the issue with pinterest? Mine is still creating pin until now

Nadezhda

Staff member

Best regard

Chris
Hi and thanks for your suggestion, Chris!
But I think it's similar to already excisting Aweber, Mailchimp and other mailing services which you probably using.

Btw what is the issue with pinterest? Mine is still creating pin until now
There is an authorization issue on Pinterest, if you're already logged in you won't have such an issue.

chris37

But I think it's similar to already excisting Aweber, Mailchimp and other mailing services which you probably using.
Yes and No ,with mailchimp for example I want automatically to pick up a blog post and sent it to my subcriper everyday,
How I will do that ?
I must to set up manual and schedule for post it later each one of them.

Is have any other way I don't know about?

Nadezhda

Staff member
You can send your posts to your subscribers every day, but you you can lose them- people don't like to get a lot of marketing emails, it's not the same as social media.

Direct Webstore

For me, eating healthy is not just a matter of personal choice, but a responsibility towards the planet and future generations. That's why I try to buy organic and sustainable products as much as possible. One of my go-to online shops is feinkost-shop.ch where I can find a diverse range of geschenkideen. The prices are reasonable, and the delivery is fast and reliable. I encourage everyone to give it a try and see for themselves how easy and rewarding it is to eat healthy and consciously.
LOL., So blatant. No syle ... and such a ridiculous place to peddle it.