Survival and Fitness site for sale

Thomas34

I like this site, it's a good one. I bought Cycling Protecting Helmet already there, and I am very satisfied. I like the quality and the price, everything is very beneficial to me. I haven't been using it for long, but I can already advise. When it gets warm again, I will use this halmet more during my workouts. I can be calm about my safety and it's cool. I like safe things in sports, I always try to be careful. This is how I chose my bike, use the safest peptides cardarine and natural vitamins. I hope your site will continue to develop, because it is much more user-friendly than many others.

Last edited:

chris37

I like this site, it's a good one. I bought Cycling Protecting Helmet already there, and I am very satisfied. I like the quality and the price, everything is very beneficial to me. I haven't been using it for long, but I can already advise. When it gets warm again, I will use this halmet more during my workouts. I can be calm about my safety and it's cool. I like safe things in sports, I always try to be careful. This is how I chose my bike, use the safest peptides cardarine and natural vitamins. I hope your site will continue to develop, because it is much more user-friendly than many others.
Are you kidding us ... you found in forum of dropshipping community a site which selling dropshipping products and you got them from there ... Honest sometime I can not understand how low intelligence people have !!!
why did you want to sell it?
Another one liking dead thread !!

Ersher

I do not know if it is the right place to ask. I think that COVID pandemic closed a lot of business and still threats others. Now I can hardly find online stores with sports equipment. I was looking for a while for a bicycle of stuff like this and couldn’t find something affordable and of good quality. Do you have any suggestions? I found the other day a site with nordictrack commercial 1750 reviews ... but I never heard about it and I don’t know what to expect from it. Have you heard about it and do you if yes, it is a good one?

Last edited:

Cowtown

I am sorry to hear that. I am sure that it was useful for a lot of people that used it. For me a website that sells food supplements for a workout, is a must-have. I don't imagine what I would do if the website skinnyyoked.com that I am buying from, will close. I will be in tears. Ok, I am joking, I will not cry, but I will be definitely sad. I hope you have a serious reason, why you sold it, otherwise I don't see a point. But at the end, it's your property, so you decide. Have a nice one guys.

Last edited:

FelicityStevenson

Why did you want to sell it? I used to visit it a lot. The discussions with people about obesity on this site made me start losing weight. Striving to make my body better and thereby strengthen my mind. I left for a month, and I found out that the site that helped me to start moving towards the better, the site on which I was advised to buy a smart scale on vont.com, and the site on which kind of people advised me a really effective and suitable diet for me suddenly closes down. Because of what? I am very bitter to realize this right now. Whoever you are and wherever you are now, please restore it.

Last edited: