Anime and Manga Art Supply Store for Sale (WooCommerce)

Tengu

Howdy!

I'm selling an anime and manga art supply store I have. It uses the GreenMart Theme from ThemeForest, has 45 properly-edited and published products with edited reviews added, and is powered by WooCommerce. I'm selling it because I don't feel like operating a new store right now, as I'm focusing on my established technology stores. PM me to see the store.

Have a great day!

- Erik

Ersher

Hi Eric, I would like to know either the offer is still current or not. I am a big fan of anime and mango, so I am interested in everything related to it. Maybe you can think that I am a fanatic, but I have waifu pillows. When I found an online store where I could buy waifu pillows, I was so happy and excited. I gut three pillows instantly, and I think to order another one. In case your offer is still current, please let me know. I wish you success, stay safe, and have a wonderful day!

chris37

Hi Eric, I would like to know either the offer is still current or not. I am a big fan of anime and mango, so I am interested in everything related to it. Maybe you can think that I am a fanatic, but I have waifu pillows. When I found an online store where I could buy waifu pillows, I was so happy and excited. I gut three pillows instantly, and I think to order another one. In case your offer is still current, please let me know. I wish you success, stay safe, and have a wonderful day!
Awesome, I am interested
both of you like dead thread !!!!

what happening here ??????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

QueenBris

I also love anime and manga

Clotibrut

Your anime and manga art supply store getting a new home is quite the journey. It's cool how you're focusing on your established tech stores while passing on this creative venture. Selling something you've put effort into can be a mix of emotions, but it sounds like a smart move for your current focus. Speaking of art, my buddy has this knack for decorating his place with uae sheikh pictures – a blend of culture and modern style. It's amazing how art can transform a space and reflect someone's personality. Your store could be a golden opportunity for someone who's passionate about anime and manga art. A new owner might bring fresh energy to it!

Last edited:
I hope you find a motivated buyer who can take your store to new heights. Best of luck with the sale, and have a fantastic day too!