How can I assign individual tags to each photo in the gallery?

Storeman

I use the Gallery for Instagram. The photo does not publish tags that promote the photo. How to register personal tags for each photo?

chris37

I use the Gallery for Instagram. The photo does not publish tags that promote the photo. How to register personal tags for each photo?
You can manual. .. you use the same catalogue from facebook shop.

Your Instagram first must be connected with your facebook page

chris37

I don't understand how to add hashtags to photo. )
If you can not follow the instructions of the below video, then nobody can explain to you :)

I guest you use social rabbit..
Many member post an issue... and they don't even know what plugins they use, expecting someone be in the mine for he/she can help them :)

Storeman

If you can not follow the instructions of the below video, then nobody can explain to you :)

I guest you use social rabbit..
Many member post an issue... and they don't even know what plugins they use, expecting someone be in the mine for he/she can help them :)

Hi. ) Maybe I'm asking the wrong question. )) I post a photo in the Gallery tab. Photos are published without hashtags. Photos don't have hashtags. Products have hashtags, but I post photos. Therefore, no one can find these photos on Instagram.

https://nimb.ws/TkjOaL

Direct Webstore

So you use social rabbit
I figured it out. You need to insert %TAGS%
You did not "figure it out". You just finally READ the docs. Something that the forum main sticky asks you to do before posting. (As well as "searching")

Another who seems too lazy and/or ignorant to read the documentation first and just asks in the forum for basic info/instructions to be handed over on a silver plate instead ... and wastes other people's time ... sigh.

So damned sick of it.

:(

Last edited:

Storeman

You did not "figure it out". You just finally READ the docs. Something that the forum main sticky asks you to do before posting. (As well as "searching")

Another who seems too lazy and/or ignorant to read the documentation first and just asks in the forum for basic info/instructions to be handed over on a silver plate instead ... and wastes other people's time ... sigh.

So damned sick of it.

:(

So it was, so it is, and so it will always be. )) For there are no identical people, everyone is different. Thank you for your help. ))