Product Labels add-on for BETA TEST- grab shoppers’ attention with product labels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macsoft

the badges size is completely disproportional comparing between desktop and mobile.
using Da Vinci, AliDropship Original plugin.
desktop: mac, with firefox, chorme and safari (same result)
mobile: iphone on Safari
Maybe a different size setting for desktop and mobile?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 14.19.43 .jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-12-25 at 14.19.43 .jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6294.jpg
    IMG_6294.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 7

macsoft

It’s not the same. I have no control over how much “discount” an aliexpress business has. The idea would be to control sales badges individually
Actually, just teaked this a little bit, and it does help reduce the SALE badges in a good ratio

daniel-97

It’s not the same. I have no control over how much “discount” an aliexpress business has. The idea would be to control sales badges individually
This function bases on your store’s discount, not Aliexpress discount.

The idea you gave is kind of “manually”, don’t think people need a plugin that makes them do every products manually like that.

And with that function, I think it will really slow down your site as each time you add a change, it’s a piece of code that’ll be coded onto your website. The less the better

chris37

Yes you have, set your own discount ,Check the documentary of the pricing formula how to do it.

yoha03

@Nadezhda I use woo warhol with infinite load, in mobile the label size is different when scrolling and open the next pageScreenshot_20201226-103413_Chrome.jpg

The second page label is bigger than the first one

macsoft

Da Vinci. And I’m using the original AliExpress plug-in.
In mobile, when I open the dropdown menu, the labels show over the menu:

Attachments

• BAC77808-A9E8-4CA4-AC0A-25503B0103C0.png
    BAC77808-A9E8-4CA4-AC0A-25503B0103C0.png
    282.9 KB · Views: 14

daniel-97

I think your other plugins are causing trouble as there are many themes that are working normally.

Try disable each plugin and check if it works normally without that particular plugin. If after the process and the problem still occurs, then the support team will jump in and investigate

Nadezhda

Staff member
PM me your website access details, we will check.
I can't reproduce such an issue on our test DaVinci website.

Status
Not open for further replies.