Facebook Business Addon Not Generating Feed [SOLVED]

MakerJ

I'm having this problem now as I try to generate a xml file can I pm you with creds to fix this?

Andrzej13

I have the same guys.

And also i have a next problem, maybe someone has the same thing.
For example: I have 10 ads on FB. I only have 90% of my traffic from Facebook. I have a problem that orders placed correctly by the customer do not add correctly to the campaign. For example, yesterday I had 200 orders, and according to Facebook ads just 45 orders.
Anyone have the same thing?

Shahroz quyyum

I'd like to mention, that this plugin is not neccessary and is only used in some cases regarding hosting. In our 0.5.0 FB Business update we've added server-side feed generation feature. This feature is 100% compatible with our hosting (also, this method of feed generattion is more convenient and advanced) but it may prevent feed generation if you use any other 3rd-party hosting. So, we have developed this Fix generation plugin to fix this exact issue. As I've answerd to omktg, all further FB Business add-ons will be compatible with it and you have nothing to worry about. So, if you have some issues regarding feed generation, you can PM me your WP-access details and I'll install this plugin for you.
I've replied you in a PM.
Hello sir i am having a save problem, i cant upload my catloge on facebook please fix this issue

Lakmal

I have setup the Facebook business. When generating the XML,Somthing is not right will pop up.what should I do?

Mar

This thread is terrible. One member asking a question, the support staff sent the answer in PM. Another member ask the same question, the support staff sent another PM and so on and on. How could anybody not ask the support staff to send the answer in public so everybody can see? Is there a secret? To the support staff, use your right senses. I have been complaining about this resolutions to issues sent in PM. This is terrible.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is terrible. One member asking a question, the support staff sent the answer in PM. Another member ask the same question, the support staff sent another PM and so on and on. How could anybody not ask the support staff to send the answer in public so everybody can see? Is there a secret? To the support staff, use your right senses. I have been complaining about this resolutions to issues sent in PM. This is terrible.
Hello!

I'd like to mention, that issues like 'Something is not right ', or feed is not generated in Facebook Business addon and other similar issues are to be checked and investigated in terms of a particular website, and in this case we need to request WP-admin access details in private messages, as long as WP-admin access details are not to be shared in public.

Sometimes these issues are related to outdated Facebook Business add-on or/and AliDropship plugin version and the solution is just to update both plugins versions. Or, these issues are related to general Facebook Business add-on performance and are fixed as soon as possible in Facebook Business add-on updates.

You can always check, what has been fixed/improved in Facebook Business add-on here:
https://alidropship.com/addons/facebook-business/#show-updates

Mar

and in this case we need to request WP-admin access details in private messages, as long as WP-admin access details are not to be shared in public.
As I stated in my posts in the past, still about answering questions in PM, I am not talking about admin access, rather I am talking about answers
to questions and there are many in this thread. What is most amazing, issues reported are the same but answers are in PM in each one. Although most post in this thread are a year earlier, I cannot help being disgusted looking at it.
Sometimes these issues are related to outdated Facebook Business add-on or/and AliDropship plugin version and the solution is just to update both plugins versions. Or, these issues are related to general Facebook Business add-on performance and are fixed as soon as possible in Facebook Business add-on updates.
There is absolutely nothing in this statement that justify answering in PM. There is no harm when other members that also pay the plugin see the answers in public.

Ecomm

As I stated in my posts in the past, still about answering questions in PM, I am not talking about admin access, rather I am talking about answers
to questions and there are many in this thread. What is most amazing, issues reported are the same but answers are in PM in each one. Although most post in this thread are a year earlier, I cannot help being disgusted looking at it.
There is absolutely nothing in this statement that justify answering in PM. There is no harm when other members that also pay the plugin see the answers in public.
You are right please Adimn/Dev team be more transparent or update the addons in order that every customer to have the latest bug fixes else every new user can have the same problems and cannot solve them and multiple forum topics on the same subject will be created.

Mar

You are right please Adimn/Dev team be more transparent or update the addons in order that every customer to have the latest bug fixes else every new user can have the same problems and cannot solve them and multiple forum topics on the same subject will be created.
The support staff cannot say a word anymore. He really have no reason to answer to issues in PM. It turn out that he is answering in PM just for the sake of PM and nothing else. This is not acceptable behavior. Alidropship should not have this kind of support staff. Attention @Yaros.

GDV

Hello everyone and nice to meet you all.
Like some of you I am experiencing the same issue. Bought a Premium Store during Black Friday and still not able to create a feed.
What is the solution to that issue?
Thank you for your support.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone and nice to meet you all.
Like some of you I am experiencing the same issue. Bought a Premium Store during Black Friday and still not able to create a feed.
What is the solution to that issue?
Thank you for your support.

Hello!

Could you, please, provide your WP-admin access details, so we can check, what might be wrong?

damselchat

hello, I just got the supreme package for the custom store - the project team is still working on the store. From my end, I am trying to set up the Facebook business but it is giving me an error even though I have mapped all the product categories to google category when I am trying to generate the XML . See screenshot - please kindly help or advice

Capture.PNG

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
hello, I just got the supreme package for the custom store - the project team is still working on the store. From my end, I am trying to set up the Facebook business but it is giving me an error even though I have mapped all the product categories to google category when I am trying to generate the XML . See screenshot - please kindly help or advice

View attachment 13707
Hello!

Have you clicked 'Save' before Feed generation?