Problem after updating today.

hekg

I updated the plugin to version 1.6.17 today and now when I import products the images and urls are still pointing to aliexpress.

Also, when a user clicks the gallery photos it opens an aliexpress page instead of changing the gallery picture. How can I downgrade to version 1.6.16 again?

Hello,
The matter is that some suppliers add hidden objects to the item description and these objects cause the redirection to AliExpress. We are working on it to find a solution, but have not found it yet. If you face with such items you can get rid of those hidden elements manually via product editing.
Open Products in your dashboard, select the product with the issue and click edit. Then select all the description and click "clear formatting":
image.png

chris37

Hello,
The matter is that some suppliers add hidden objects to the item description and these objects cause the redirection to AliExpress. We are working on it to find a solution, but have not found it yet. If you face with such items you can get rid of those hidden elements manually via product editing.
Open Products in your dashboard, select the product with the issue and click edit. Then select all the description and click "clear formatting":
image.png
Thank you