Worst Customer Support, Waiting from more then 10 days and still i get no support

Hi. I hope you all are doing great. We bought AliDropship & AliDropship Woo plugin with addons on 13th Nov 2020. We installed it on our website and we are facing a "Stuck on license page by clicking any tab" Error from the 1st day and today it's 25 Nov 2020, the issue is still there. There was an issue with the Website's URLs and we resolved that too on 17th Nov. Our SSL certificate is also active. We are trying to contact customer support since 14 Nov and it's been 11 days now, even the website's credentials are also been provided to the Support team to find out the solution. No one from the customer support team is serious about our business and the precious time that they are wasting.

chris37

You must contact again support for this kind of thinks.
But propaply is something wrong in your setting.

Go setting--》General and check both url to be (https ) not (http), 99.9% of the time this is the issue.
Is have nothing to do with ssl,you can have ssl install but in your setting site url is (http) so you must at the ( s) to be (https) .

P.s re-login!

Direct Webstore

it's been 11 days now,
Have you tried wiping the slate clean and doing a fresh installation from scratch during those 11 days? (Delete ALL files and database and reinstall Wordpress).

Because I can assure you, there is nothing wrong with either the Original or AliWoo plugins or there would be many others with this complaint.

There isn't.

And logically, the possibility of BOTH plugins having this same problem is HIGHLY unlikely.

Conclusion: The fault is on your end. If you have not tried a fresh install ... "Just do it".

... and also install the "Really Simple SSL" plugin.

THEN install the Alidropship plugin Original ...

... or Woocommerce, then the Alidropship Woo plugin.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

TIP: And next time you have a problem, you will get more replies and/or solutions if a hint of the actual problem is in the title of the thread, rather than the old non-informative "Bitch/Rant at Support" title. ;)

Hi. I hope you all are doing great. We bought AliDropship & AliDropship Woo plugin with addons on 13th Nov 2020. We installed it on our website and we are facing a "Stuck on license page by clicking any tab" Error from the 1st day and today it's 25 Nov 2020, the issue is still there. There was an issue with the Website's URLs and we resolved that too on 17th Nov. Our SSL certificate is also active. We are trying to contact customer support since 14 Nov and it's been 11 days now, even the website's credentials are also been provided to the Support team to find out the solution. No one from the customer support team is serious about our business and the precious time that they are wasting.
Hello

I'm sorry you had to wait that long :(

Could you please provide the access details to your WordPress website in a private conversation to check what might be wrong?

Please do not send access details in a screenshot.
✅ Please check from your end if the access details are valid before sending them to the support agent.

We will need from you:
WP admin URL:
Username:
Password:

❗ Please note that the process of investigation can require temporary deactivation of the plugins and/or a temporary change of the current theme on your site. If you have any reasons to avoid deactivation of certain plugins, we would appreciate if you could inform us about that.

Kind regards,
Egor

Hello

I'm sorry you had to wait that long :(

Could you please provide the access details to your WordPress website in a private conversation to check what might be wrong?

Please do not send access details in a screenshot.
✅ Please check from your end if the access details are valid before sending them to the support agent.

We will need from you:
WP admin URL:
Username:
Password:

❗ Please note that the process of investigation can require temporary deactivation of the plugins and/or a temporary change of the current theme on your site. If you have any reasons to avoid deactivation of certain plugins, we would appreciate if you could inform us about that.

Kind regards,
Egor
Hi. The support team solved the issue. There was a miscommunication between us that leads to this much delay. Thank you for your response.

So no more "worst customer support now? Oh well, at least you apologised ... right?
Yes, it was the worst ever experience that I faced in my whole career. Miscommunication was not from my side, they couldn't trace my conversation on their website. My project got delayed just because of this. You can't understand how much embarrassment I felt when my client said to me that "You couldn't make your commitment True". And I should apologize to both right?