PRODUCT BUNDLE

daniel-97

Hi @Nadezhda, there's one thing I want to suggest for the next update. It's about BOGO (Buy one get one free)

For me, the "Free" tag is kinda small, can you make it bigger? I don't know if any problem with this but it's kinda hard for me to see when I'm scrolling

daniel-97

1month later still nothing, I mean, any reason I am getting ghosted here?
Maybe the team is busy or they have read it and is figuring out the way to make it happen

But to answer your problem: No, it will not happen. Why? Because they have another plugin for that: Bulk Discounts (link)

Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi @Nadezhda, there's one thing I want to suggest for the next update. It's about BOGO (Buy one get one free)

For me, the "Free" tag is kinda small, can you make it bigger? I don't know if any problem with this but it's kinda hard for me to see when I'm scrolling

Thanks for your suggestion! Will take it into account!

Manotech

Hi, I bought the "Product Bundle" and "Bulk Discount" Add-ons a couple days ago. I am having a problem where none of the icons are showing in Admin Dashboard action button for either Add-on - so I cannot easily identify what each buttons function is....any ideas why this is happening?

daniel-97

Hi, I bought the "Product Bundle" and "Bulk Discount" Add-ons a couple days ago. I am having a problem where none of the icons are showing in Admin Dashboard action button for either Add-on - so I cannot easily identify what each buttons function is....any ideas why this is happening?
Have you checked if they're activated or not?

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

In case your issue still persist, feel free to send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, I will check, what might be wrong.

Manotech

Sure - see below - the action icons are missing so its you cannot easily see which button is to
View / Delete or whatever...its happening in both Addons - Bulk Discount and Product Bundle.

I've tried disabling other plugins and clearing the cache.

1606155092103.png

1606155164727.png

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Sure - see below - the action icons are missing so its you cannot easily see which button is to
View / Delete or whatever...its happening in both Addons - Bulk Discount and Product Bundle.

I've tried disabling other plugins and clearing the cache.

View attachment 13528

View attachment 13529
Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can check, what might be wrong and fix the issue?

Manotech

Could you, please, send me a PM with your WP-admin access details, so we can check, what might be wrong and fix the issue?

Vladimir and your developers are looking into it as I had contacted them through support. Its not resolved yet but I don't want to cause you duplicate efforts.