Need to Remove some attributes while importing the product

Skprafi

Hi there I like to remove some variation which is no need to keep on my store how can I do that. If that is possible while doing product import editor

2020-10-14_11h31_51.png

I know we can remove in the Backend woocommerce product editor but if I can do when import that's easier and saves time. same like image choice option

2020-10-14_11h34_11.png

looking for the best support for this
Regards Rafi

Hi there I like to remove some variation which is no need to keep on my store how can I do that. If that is possible while doing product import editor

View attachment 13150

I know we can remove in the Backend woocommerce product editor but if I can do when import that's easier and saves time. same like image choice option

View attachment 13151

looking for the best support for this
Regards Rafi
Hi Rafi,

Thank you for your question.

You can only edit it in the backend. There is no option to edit it via the chrome extension while importing, I am sorry.

Skprafi

I'm using another Alidropship plugin there is an option to remove while importing the products
see here you guys developed Better plugin than them Why it's so difficult to include these options

Can we expect this in feature updates?

2020-11-20_18h39_10.png

Best regards
Rafi

Skprafi

No, My Dear Dropship Friend.

I'm talking about different developers plugin it's from Codecanyon But this Plugin contains the limits per licence 1000 Product only you can import if you buy the plugin spending $42 one time payment

But if you like to pay Monthly subscription they will allow up to 100,000 Product this will cost monthly $184

Compare to them this alidropship is better I miss the feature only this not only me most of the like you and me

I'm looking for a solution for this developer. Actually, I look around to build a new dropship website. only this missing feature reason I try to find another plugin and I got it with my solution If this developer can focus on this fix sure I'll buy another licence here

Best regard
Rafilathif

chris37

No, My Dear Dropship Friend.

I'm talking about different developers plugin it's from Codecanyon But this Plugin contains the limits per licence 1000 Product only you can import if you buy the plugin spending $42 one time payment

But if you like to pay Monthly subscription they will allow up to 100,000 Product this will cost monthly $184

Compare to them this alidropship is better I miss the feature only this not only me most of the like you and me

I'm looking for a solution for this developer. Actually, I look around to build a new dropship website. only this missing feature reason I try to find another plugin and I got it with my solution If this developer can focus on this fix sure I'll buy another licence here

Best regard
Rafilathif
How I say and in previous post of mine is nothing wrong with the alidropship plugin... If you like to delete attribute is a way to do it in back end of you site, I don't suggests it because most people the don't know what that are doing and broke the connection from aliexpress.

Skprafi

Ok let me understand this
If I delete the Attribute in the backend this will not be back when I SYNC with the product?

chris37

Ok let me understand this
If I delete the Attribute in the backend this will not be back when I SYNC with the product?
No exactly. Is a big subject , use the search box above in this forum and search how to succefull delete attribute, I answer this same question multiple times!