for sale

Mar

I saw a number of these so called premium stores advertised by Alidropship as 'Classic Store That Makes $500,000 Per Year' but being sold by the owners. No need to ask, the stores are not profitable after all. Alidropship should include reservations in their advertisement. People are buying it believing that it is true, only to sell it later and ridiculed here.

daniel-97

I saw a number of these so called premium stores advertised by Alidropship as 'Classic Store That Makes $500,000 Per Year' but being sold by the owners. No need to ask, the stores are not profitable after all. Alidropship should include reservations in their advertisement. People are buying it believing that it is true, only to sell it later and ridiculed here.
The funny thing is I'm not against it, they make money from many sources, that's great.

The thing here is they multiply their revenue. They made $140k this month and advertising how to make $1M+/year, that's lying for me.

chris37

Last edited:

daniel-97

At the end of the day is a joke to try to sale this store in this member forum.
It's okay to sell stores to earn back some lost money from ecommerce.

But it's not okay to gain money from people just because you're lazy and think people are stupid (which there are a lot :) )

Reactions: Mar

Mar

Alidropship claim https://buyitcarl.com/ make $500000, It's never promise them they gonna have the same results.
Is a marketing strategy for selling more.
They did not promise buyers to have the same result, neither did they include a statement that it will depend on how you market your products. Based on the advertisements, many people believe that they will have this easy money once they buy this premium stores. I am not against it but at least there should be some statement that it will depend on how the store is run. Since there is not, it is like taking advantage of the ignorance and fooling of people

chris37

neither did they include a statement that it will depend on how you market your products
Exactly!!!
But is not only that, buyitcarl.com domain has a huge organic traffic as well because for many years this domain was a dropshipping website for walking dead niche .

Last edited:

vlareypo

@chris37 @daniel-97 you are in the business, and maybe you know how to make a store profitable, I don't know, so I prefer to pass this store to another who want star without pay all the money., and I can return some of the money that I invest. a lot of people like me, try with know all behind the scene. invest in advertising to see if I sell, for me, it is not entirely reliable, I have already seen people who invest thousands of dollars in ads and have no return on investment, I invested, after seeing all the processes, I do not feel in conditions to continue investing, I prefer to sell now, that it still has life, and not wait a while that finds to invest again in the domain. so you know someone who wants to start, contact me and we talk. thanks

Direct Webstore

No need to ask, the stores are not profitable after all.
Putting whatever bloated niche it is aside, there is also the fact that many people think they're buying a "magic money machine" and don't put the required effort into improving and promoting the stores, or even have any skill/talent for doing so.

It's like they're selling helicopters to blind people. Doomed to failure from the start. ;)

Direct Webstore

It's like they're selling helicopters to blind people. Doomed to failure from the start.
no business is overnight success one...
None? Ever? It takes a very limited imagination to make such a final statement carved in stone ... and it's lack of imagination, for one thing that causes many to fail. Start thinking with a little more flexibility.

And no matter how hard some people try, some simply don't have the skills, talent or attributes needed. Just like a blind person does not have a required attribute to fly a helicopter. (Sight)

But Political Correctness these days seems to dishonestly tell blind people wishing to fly helicopters ... "YOU CAN DO IT!"

No. They can't. At least not without tens of thousands of dollars of high tech equipment and "aides" which makes it financially unviable.

The same goes for running a dropshipping business. Either you have the talent, or you don't. You can go and study all you like to acquire "skills", but you still have no 'natural talent" and will not be as successful as someone who has.

The unpleasant, but truthful facts of life.

Last edited: