The Smart Theme Woo (RELEASED)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Build your unique online presence and make your business a breakout success
Smart Theme Imac - Forum.png

Button.png
US $67.00
*one time payment

Heaps of layout and design options, its clean look, and easy-to-use customization tool make this WooCommerce-based theme the ultimate solution for every online store. With the Smart Theme, you’ll have the power to supercharge your online presence like never before.

Designer-made section layouts
The theme offers a number of layout and design options for different sections, so you can choose the one that suits your needs most. Shape your brand how you envision it to boost your online presence and get recognized.

Smart Theme feature 1.png

Flexible front page
Thanks to the extra flexibility offered by the Smart Theme, now your customers can start their journey on your website exactly the way you want them to. In the mood for changes? Switch your slider to another look, adjust its design, add a handful of featured products, or upload a different subscription form image with a single click. Plus, you can kiss goodbye to the rigid structure problem: with the new feature, changing the order your sections appear on the front page won’t require a developer.

Smart Theme feature 2.png

Craft a convenient navigation
For every online business, it is hard to overestimate the potential gains from an easy-to-navigate website that offers a smooth customer experience. The Smart Theme gives your visitors multiple ways to find what they’re looking for and seamlessly guides them toward the checkout page. Pick the perfect header, footer, and shop menu to work hard for you and give them a personal touch using the customization options.

Smart Theme feature 3.png

Choose a product page you can be proud of
Single product page is arguably one of the most important pages on a website and it surely deserves close attention. The Smart Theme can boast 5 distinguished page layout types with their own customization options. It goes without saying that all of them are conversion-optimized and look great on any device so you can allow yourself chopping and changing in a risk-free way.

Smart Theme feature 4.png

Give your categories a spotlight
The Smart Theme gives you a great chance to promote certain goods and encourage your prospects to explore your product range by prominently displaying product categories on the front page. As visitors get to know your brand, they can also navigate through your shop using the category menu and filtering items by price, average rating, attribute, etc.

Smart Theme feature 5.png

Advanced customization options with minimum effort
Although all the pages, elements, and sections the theme offers have been built with the best UX practices in mind and fit every niche, you’re free to tweak the default settings. It’s no secret that sometimes small changes can lead to big results. We’ve streamlined the customization process so you can match your brand without a designer.

Smart Theme feature 6.png

Button.png
US $67.00
*one time payment

dropseller

Hello Ekaterina Sayapina

Very well, your Smart Theme Woo is loocking very good.

I have some questions about this theme:

Q1: Do you have Child, Beta, Lite version of this theme to try it before buying ?

Q2: In Shop page, you have 3 choices of menu-categories, how we can show this three vertical menu in your demo ?

Q3: In Shop page, if we add Colors in your filter, we will Show: Real color (Yellow) or the name of color (Yellow) ?

Q4: If buyer like to buy this theme & Alidropship plugin, are there any discounts ?

Great job.

Thank you.

dropseller

In the alidropship website in the service have an option to try the demo for free.

Ok, maybe you didn't understand my question. I like to test the template like admin not like buyer.
If i can, can you tell the link for demo.zip to try this theme.

About filter color, i like to see colors like this: Colors.PNG

Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@dropseller, thank you very much for sharing your feedback, means a lot to us!
Q1: Do you have Child, Beta, Lite version of this theme to try it before buying ?
You can have a look at the demo website or you can try your hand at customizing the Smart Theme here.
Q2: In Shop page, you have 3 choices of menu-categories, how we can show this three vertical menu in your demo ?
Sorry, I'm not sure I understood the question. To see how all the three layouts look, please use the theme customizer on woodemo.alidropship.com Please let me know if this helped.
Q3: In Shop page, if we add Colors in your filter, we will Show: Real color (Yellow) or the name of color (Yellow) ?
Please check if there are any third-party solutions available that offer this functionality.
Q4: If buyer like to buy this theme & Alidropship plugin, are there any discounts ?
Please feel free to use THEME15 coupon to get 15 percent off!

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, I'll be happy to help! ;)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Is a version for the regular plugin coming? I kind of like the theme demo 2 it looks modern and clean.
Thank you for your interest! No, this is theme was developed exclusively for AliDropship Woo plugin + WooCommerce.

qirashoppers

Hi, my problem is URL is available to Google, but has issues. 24 valid items detected: All have warnings.
This happen when I change my website theme to Smart Theme. Please advice me how to fix and why this happen?

Thank you

Attachments

• screencapture-search-google-search-console-inspect-r-product-2021-08-25-12_01_08.png
    screencapture-search-google-search-console-inspect-r-product-2021-08-25-12_01_08.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 10
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, my problem is URL is available to Google, but has issues. 24 valid items detected: All have warnings.
This happen when I change my website theme to Smart Theme. Please advice me how to fix and why this happen?

Thank you
Hi,

Thank you for your question! We'll check if there's anything we can do to improve the way search engines see these product properties.

tom_alice

Hi,
I have a question will this theme be responsive enough for balloon delivery service based? There are a lot of images that are very high resolution. If you want to check the service website where I want to change the theme you can just visit the URL.

chris37

Hi,
I have a question will this theme be responsive enough for balloon delivery service based? There are a lot of images that are very high resolution. If you want to check the service website where I want to change the theme you can just visit the URL.
As I say in your previous comment in another thread your website, is on Shopify, you must rebuild your website from scratch using woocommerce if you want to use this theme.