plugins going disabled itself

xaos

hi from time to time few alidropship plugins like upsale facebook ads google ads, abandoned cart etc.. going disabled by itself, any ideas why?

chris37

hi from time to time few alidropship plugins like upsale facebook ads google ads, abandoned cart etc.. going disabled by itself, any ideas why?
Happened to me when I update my alidropship woo plugin some other alidropship add-on get deactivate...
I don't know why ,I just reactivate them manual.

Direct Webstore

Some Alidropship plugins that rely on the main plugin disable themselves when the main Alidropship plugin is disabled. When any plugin is updated, even automatically, your site is temporarily put into maintenance mode and the old plugin is deleted and the new one downloaded, installed and then the site is taken out of maintenance mode.

I'm guessing that when the Alidropshipship plugin is updated, and during those few seconds after it's deleted, it's possible that it's replacement with the new one is taking just a little too long, maybe because of slow internet, slow hosting or who knows what ... and the other Alidropship plugins disable themselves.

If it's too much of a problem, write to support@alidropship.com and let them know. Maybe there is a delay time in the scripts for the plugins disabling that can be increased by an extra 30 seconds or so.

Just a guess.