( Urgent ) Images aren't appear in imported products

W

weekendydeal

Hello
When i import product the images not appear i followed all steps and instructions here and youtube videos but failed.

Attachments

• 888.png
    888.png
    63 KB · Views: 5
  • 999.png
    999.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 5

Mar

Hello
When i import product the images not appear i followed all steps and instructions here and youtube videos but failed.
There is a number of reasons. It could be a conflict with other plugins. Deactivate all plugins except alidropship and woo commerce if you site is woocommerce, see the result. Don't forget to clear cache before looking at the result. Browser cache is one, clear browser cache or open the site in other browser. These are only guess since there is enough information in your post, or ask help, send message to support@alidropship.com.

W

weekendydeal

There is a number of reasons. It could be a conflict with other plugins. Deactivate all plugins except alidropship and woo commerce if you site is woocommerce, see the result. Don't forget to clear cache before looking at the result. Browser cache is one, clear browser cache or open the site in other browser. These are only guess since there is enough information in your post, or ask help, send message to support@alidropship.com.
I followed all instructions and solutions that i read here but no way i sent email to support

If anyone has an accurate solution please write me

Mar

If anyone has an accurate solution please write me
If your post don't have enough information, nobody can give accurate solution. You can't even mention the plugin version, if it is the first time you import products, if you were able to successfully import in the past, etc, etc.

W

weekendydeal

If your post don't have enough information, nobody can give accurate solution. You can't even mention the plugin version, if it is the first time you import products, if you were able to successfully import in the past, etc, etc.

Alidropship plugin Version 1.6.13
PHP version 7.4.11
WooCommerce Version 4.6.1
WP Version 5.5.3

For two days i imported many products correctly through Chrome Alidropship extension. Yesterday suddenly this problem occurred after importing product its images didn't appear in Site and Admin Media as shown in attachment.

Today i got extension error 200 too.
i contact host support after many tries they told me this problem is not belongs to hosting.

i followed all instructions and steps as i read here and youtube videos but not solved till now.

Attachments

• 888.png
    888.png
    63 KB · Views: 3
  • 999.png
    999.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 777.png
    777.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 4

Mar

PHP version 7.4.11
WP Version 5.5.3

For two days i imported many products correctly through Chrome Alidropship extension. Yesterday suddenly this problem occurred after importing product its images didn't appear in Site and Admin Media as shown in attachment.

i contact host support after many tries they told me this problem is not belongs to hosting.

i followed all instructions and steps as i read here and youtube videos but not solved till now.
Have you tried to disable and enable the Alidropshop Chrome extension? or disconnect and connect from the extension? You also need to send the information to alidropship support.

Ecomm

PHP version 7.4.11
WP Version 5.5.3

As I said look on the permissions!
Check attachment!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 14.32.04.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 14.32.04.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 8
W

weekendydeal

As I said look on the permissions!
Check attachment!

Hostgator Support told me Wordpress doesn't have Cpanel that can i to through file manager, I dunno how can i reach file manager for my domain

W

weekendydeal

Have you tried to disable and enable the Alidropshop Chrome extension? or disconnect and connect from the extension? You also need to send the information to alidropship support.

Yes I did.

W

weekendydeal

Hello
I deactivated Alidropship Woo Plugin and actived Alidropship then import a product and imported correctly with images.
so the problem in Alidropship Woo i removed it and downloaded the last version again but when i actived it again the problem back to appear.

chris37

Hello
I deactivated Alidropship Woo Plugin and actived Alidropship then import a product and imported correctly with images.
so the problem in Alidropship Woo i removed it and downloaded the last version again but when i actived it again the problem back to appear.
Do you have both plugin woo and original in your site?

chris37

Yes both but i removed Alidropship and still use Alidropship Woo
You can't use both also the original is working only with alidropship themes.

You to something wrong in your setting.

What theme do you use? If you use the alidropship themes for original they Are not compatible with woo plugin.

W

weekendydeal

You can't use both also the original is working only with alidropship themes.

You to something wrong in your setting.

What theme do you use? If you use the alidropship themes for original they Are not compatible with woo plugin.

No i am using Alidropship woo theme
DavinciWooVersion: 1.2.8