Sitemap Can't Detected bi Google Search Console

tagusy

Hello. I want to ask about SEO. Why can't the sitemap generated by the SEO feature in the alidropship plugin can't detected by the google search console.

Stiipper

I think it could be related to how the sitemap is generated within the alidropship plugin or there might be an issue on the Google Search Console side.

RichardSmithe

It's been a good few years since you first raised the issue of your sitemap not being detected by Google Search Console. SEO challenges can indeed be quite persistent. I'm curious to know if you've managed to make any progress or found a solution in the time that's passed.
The world of SEO is continually evolving, and new tools and techniques emerge. One area that has gained importance over the years is optimizing images by adding descriptive alt text.
While you may have encountered this sitemap hurdle in the past, don't forget to keep an eye on the broader SEO landscape. There might be new strategies or tools, like an alt text checker for images, that could give your website an extra boost in visibility. SEO can be a journey of constant learning and improvement.

Last edited: