Modern Electronics Store For Sale, with branding, hosting and .com Domain

StePeaSoup

Brand new trendy electronics dropshiping store for sale.

High spec premium El Greco designed website stocked with 200 premium, must-have products

Includes branding, hosting and .com domain paid for a year. (electrixavenue.com)

Website is fully ready to be taken over to achieve IMMEDIATE profits! (Just in time for the Christmas period;))

Available now!!

Contact me with realisitic offers on electrixavenue1@gmail.com or ste_pe5@hotmail.com

Attachments

14.9 KB · Views: 2
  • drone.jpg
    drone.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
  • sweep.jpeg
    sweep.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2
  • speakers.jpeg
    speakers.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2
  • ear.jpg
    ear.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

daniel-97

Includes branding, hosting and .com domain paid for a year. (electrixavenue.com - Domain alone has been valued at over $750)
How is it possible that the cost for the hosting+name+branding equals $750? May I ask which hosting plan are you using for this?

chris37

Direct Webstore

Here's some help. This forum is (for obvious reasons) NOT the place to sell a failed store.

We all know the truth here and putting the post in bold text, using lots of "!!!" and buzz words like "Brand new, high spec, branding, must-haves, etc" isn't going to fool us. LOL ;)

Try https://flippa.com/ instead. Plenty of suckers customers there who may buy your site.

Good Luck.

StePeaSoup

Here's some help. This forum is (for obvious reasons) NOT the place to sell a failed store.

We all know the truth here and putting the post in bold text, using lots of "!!!" and buzz words like "Brand new, high spec, branding, must-haves, etc" isn't going to fool us. LOL ;)

Try https://flippa.com/ instead. Plenty of suckers customers there who may buy your site.

Good Luck.

Just a quick message from me to all the trolls out there on this forum.

I have reported this thread to Alidropship - It's not necessary for people sitting behind their small desks or in bed whereever they are just to troll and harm people selling their sites. I also am advising all others trying to sell their sites to do the same and report them. This is a friendly forum and people like that are not welcome.

It doesn't matter if I type my ad in bold italics, with exclamation marks, or in rainbow glitter in a size 65 font. This is MY ad and has nothing to do with anyone else or their 'opinions'.

This site is a fully legitimate brand new dropshipping site made by AliDropShip. It's not 'failed' as it is totally brand new! If you think it's not good, take it up with them not me. I personally think it's great and full of potentional. Why am I selling? Well it's not nothing at all to do with the trolls what-so-ever. lol. But if you must know I'm a senior ITU Nurse working my backside off day and night!! I wonder if the trolls do anything worthwhile? I changed my mind and dont have the time to promote it. If I decide to sell it I'm free to do so, on any ANY site I choose, including this one. I think I'm entitled to a little money for it for the amount I spent on it.

Thanks,
Steven

chris37

This site is a fully legitimate brand new dropshipping site made by AliDropShip. It's not 'failed' as it is totally brand new! If you think it's not good, take it up with them not me
Hi Steve you choose this site, the alidropship team do what you say to them they do, they do what they do best selling products and services to people for profit, they are very professional and understanding but in the end of the day is a company looking for earn more money like all of us anyway.
Do you want me to blame them for your failure to use your website to full potential? I will not do that!
And is not a trol if this what I say is true , Is just the reality,

And come on mate you come in the alidropship forum try to selling your site which we know you buy from alidropship?
Why I will not buy direct from them a custom store and i have and the support from those people direct,

Or even better why I will not buy a premium store and I start promote same moment I got it to social media ?
You try to play with the mentality of the member of this forum, guests that!!! They are not stupid enough to buy your staff!

I personally think it's great and full of potentional
I DONT think you believe that, if you was believe in it potential you was not try to sell it.

I wonder if the trolls do anything worthwhile?
1) I do something worthwhile (you don't need to know what :) )
I changed my mind and dont have the time to promote it. If I decide to sell it I'm free to do so, on any ANY site I choose, including this one
Good for you ,anyway people with this failure attitudes never success in anything! Sorry I am the one to say to you.
I think I'm entitled to a little money for it for the amount I spent on it.
I give you 50% of the alidropship plugin licensed price, believe me is the best I can do for you ;)

Direct Webstore

Just a quick message
Four paragraphs are not a quick message. Please edit your post down to three sentences or less. Thank you. ;)

If a store can't handle criticism, even in jest. It simply isn't worth buying. As is the case here. And trying to sell such a store in a forum full of fellow store owners who are well aware of that fact is, in my opinion, pretty ignorant.

I have reported this thread to Alidropship
So you expect them to inform all forum members that they are not allowed to express opinions in a "forum"? If you do, you truly are ignorant.

This is MY ad and has nothing to do with anyone else or their 'opinions'.
Forums were invented for the very purpose of .... wait for it .... expressing opinions! WE are forum members. This is OUR forum. And we WILL express our opinions.

Google the word "forum" and educate yourself for God's sake.

Just put the joking/trolling aside and list the site on flippa.com. There are fewer store developers and a lot more dreamers there.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Why are you selling it then?
I think I know the answer.
tick tick tick ... there's never enough.

I'm a senior ITU Nurse working my backside off day and night!!
Bingo! The old "No time" reason.

But I have no idea why the job title was included though.
(Actually, that was just a figure of speech. Being the amateur psychologist that I am, (That all marketers should be) I do know. But it's too off-topic and pathetic to go into.)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

This site is a fully legitimate brand new dropshipping site made by AliDropShip. It's not 'failed' as it is totally brand new!
Another off the shelf gadget site bites the dust.
It's the "niche" I'm referring to. Who made the store is irrelevant. It's up to you, the customer to do some research and tell them what you want. So in this case, it's you that failed. The store never had a chance to. Gadget sites are simply a dime a dozen and I've seen them fail over and over again. And I'd hate to see some poor fellow forum member waste his time and money buying this one. Hence, my "trolling".

For anyone into gadgets, I'd recommend a very narrow niche concentrating on only one type of gadget and preferably something you don't see everywhere ... (e.g Retro 70s Game Pads)

harm people selling their sites.
And of course, the people "buying" the sites are in no danger of any "harm" whatsoever, right? No danger of buying a dud store with an overly flooded niche selling low-quality electronics from China, which, according to mine and common opinion internet-wide, just can't compete with eBay and Amazon (another reason gadget/electronics stores are a bad idea) hyped up with ...
bold text, using lots of "!!!" and buzz words like "Brand new, high spec, branding, must-haves, etc"
... at all, right? No danger of being dudded whatsoever? I'm a little surprised someone working as a nurse could be so non-empathetic and unobjective.

The "Shonky Used Car Salesmen Association" would love you. ;)

If only there was some sort of safety mechanism in place that allowed others to express opinions on stores for sale, like "reply buttons on forums' or "comment sections" or "review sections" so that potential customers can see all opinions on the stores for sale and be enabled to make a more informed and balanced decision.

Sigh ... if only.

Oh! Wait! Hang on! ... !!

;)

Last edited:

Shiv Saroya

Just a quick message from me to all the trolls out there on this forum.

I have reported this thread to Alidropship - It's not necessary for people sitting behind their small desks or in bed whereever they are just to troll and harm people selling their sites. I also am advising all others trying to sell their sites to do the same and report them. This is a friendly forum and people like that are not welcome.

It doesn't matter if I type my ad in bold italics, with exclamation marks, or in rainbow glitter in a size 65 font. This is MY ad and has nothing to do with anyone else or their 'opinions'.

This site is a fully legitimate brand new dropshipping site made by AliDropShip. It's not 'failed' as it is totally brand new! If you think it's not good, take it up with them not me. I personally think it's great and full of potentional. Why am I selling? Well it's not nothing at all to do with the trolls what-so-ever. lol. But if you must know I'm a senior ITU Nurse working my backside off day and night!! I wonder if the trolls do anything worthwhile? I changed my mind and dont have the time to promote it. If I decide to sell it I'm free to do so, on any ANY site I choose, including this one. I think I'm entitled to a little money for it for the amount I spent on it.

Thanks,
Steven

I already reported Both viruses (@Direct Webstore and @Chrisschris37) to the admin and moderators (@Elena @George Murdasov @Olga B. ). Please take action. they spoil the forum posts to their negative comments.

Direct Webstore

they spoil the forum posts to their negative comments.

Quite right! I retract everything I said about this store and recommend buying it. I guarantee it WILL make lots and lots of money because it's so unique and the whole world knows about the high quality of Chinese electronics.

From now on, I will ONLY be politically correct and blatantly lie about everything. ALL personal opinion is now banned! People's personal feelings is now NUMBER ONE and truth is STRONGLY discouraged.

HAIL to our new dictator!

1601359198405.png

THE END ... of democracy, free speech, and personal opinions.

Exceptions:
Shiv, your opinion is, of course quite allowed. Obviously.

;)

chris37

I already reported Both viruses (@Direct Webstore and @Chrisschris37) to the admin and moderators (@Elena @George Murdasov @Olga B. ). Please take action. they spoil the forum posts to their negative comments.
I think is time for you to shut down any internet access you have! You over estimate your value ,
I say to you straight your website (the one selling your self in the other thread) not deserve any price expect the alidropship licence , you must accept it a live with this.
Also you over estimate your value in this forum community..you are nothing compare the @Direct Webstore he have more like message and point with most of us combine,
He help over 1000 members of then issue(how many members you help ? I say to you ,one big 0)
and you believe any admin is gonna banner him because he say the true about your pathetic overestimate value of your 0 price website?
You are more idiot then I was imagined!
Buy

Last edited:

Shiv Saroya

Yes, I already know that you both are (@Direct Webstore and @Chrisschris37) got "License to Kill".

Also, potential buyers are capable to decide that the store is good or not (I believe that the buyers will have some sense to check all things before buying the store)

Facts -

1. It is impossible that a potential buyer to buy a store blindly. (if you both not exists here)

2. Domain Appraisal: Just a point (marketing tactics) provided by Godaddy (A store seller does not say that this domain value is verified by "DNA".

Sorry for BOLD letters

Direct Webstore

Yes, I already know that you both are (@Direct Webstore and @Chrisschris37) got "License to Kill".

No, Shiv. I'm afraid we don't. You must have skipped this ...
Forums were invented for the very purpose of .... wait for it .... expressing opinions! WE are forum members. This is OUR forum. And we WILL express our opinions.

Google the word "forum" and educate yourself for God's sake.

And one good use of forums is this ...
If only there was some sort of safety mechanism in place that allowed others to express opinions on stores for sale, like "reply buttons on forums' or "comment sections" or "review sections" so that potential customers can see all opinions on the stores for sale and be enabled to make a more informed and balanced decision.

Sigh ... if only.

Oh! Wait! Hang on! ... !!

Maybe you're new to the internet. If so, you need to bring yourself up to speed with what forums are.

;)

Direct Webstore

Also, potential buyers are capable to decide that the store is good or not
Why does just about every e-com store on the internet that sells things to "potential buyers" have "Review Sections", then?
Why aren't the "potential buyers" on those sites "capable of deciding" to buy or not?
Why is it that it's only this forum full of newbies, that does not require a similar "safety mechanism"?
Why, Shiv?

Your naivety AND lack of logic are showing. And your ignorance of that is something you REALLY need to attend to if you are going to be involved in e-comm yourself.

Sorry for BOLD letters
Just edit them if you're truly "sorry". ;)

Bye Shiv.

Last edited: